Skout's Honor Professional Strength Odor Eliminator, 35-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional strength odor eliminator uses proprietary technology to instantly destroy offensive odors molecules on contact.
- Safe for pets and kids, this spray is non-toxic, biodegradable, eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
- Great for use on dog beds, litter boxes, skunk scents, feces, urine, sweat and any other offensive odors that pets leave behind.
- Doesn’t leave any residue—just a clean, lasting freshness without any hint of unpleasant odors.
- This deodorizer never expires, and with no mixing or diluting required, it’s the perfect spray to keep on hand for any accidents anytime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Stain & Odor Remover, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Laundry Booster Stain & Odor Removal Additive, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer$32.08Chewy Price$32.49List Price$30.48Autoship Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$49.97Chewy Price$79.99List Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Spray, Lavender Scent, 32-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$25.10Chewy Price$27.90List Price$23.84Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Spray, Eucalyptus Scent, 32-oz bottle$3.28Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.12Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- OUT! PetCare Advanced Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$11.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...||—||Deionized Water, Proprietary Food Grade Enzyme Technology, Natural Mint...|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface...||Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface, Car, Carpet, Bedding, Fabric||Carpet, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Litter Box, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Bird Type||—||—||—||—||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Scout honor urine in other smell Eliminator
I love Scouts Honor I've tried it for years and I rescue animals I have had Success With It I have eight indoor cats and you can't tell I have 8 cats
This is NOT THE REAL SKOUT'S ODOR ELIMINATOR
I just finished a Skout's odor eliminator bottle that I bought from a store in Manhattan. I ordered this and it smells like bleach water! This is not the real product. They smell completely different!
This stuff really does eliminate urine odor. I washed the rugs a couple times and could still smell pee. Used this stuff and no longer do I smell it. Great stuff and I have tried several different products over the years.
Skout’s Honor; this eliminates odors!
My friend shared her bottle of odor eliminator with me because my son’s cat was unhappy about something and began peeing on the furniture and floor. We had no luck with another brand. After cleaning the leather furniture with a Magic sponge and drying it, I sprayed Skout’s Honor, let it sit for a few minutes and wiped it off. There are no odors on the furniture now - Skout’s Honor! The cat has also stopped marking the furniture - WHEW! I bought this bottle as a replacement for my friend, but will continue to buy this as needed. Follow the directions for success!
This seems to work
This seems to work on cat urine after it soaks. It doesn't stop repeat offenses but you don't have to live with the smell.
Smells odd, before it smells better
When it first arrived it had leaked a little (no big deal) but I smelled a bleach-like smell. Used on several services both hard and soft. I thought the smell was kind of funny. After it dried things smelled better but the spray seemed to leave behind a different odor reminiscent of pool chlorine. Noticed after the fact that some reviews mentioned a bleach smell too, weird...
I purchased the odor product as the one directed to litter box was out of stock.....I have 6 cats and one very large cat box. I use this in the corners where one kitty always pees and makes pee cement. My senior is not always successful getting his poop into the box and the side of the box gets a bit messy. This product helps so much in keeping odors to a zero level and I can put the Lysol can away...I had not found any organic odor control that was effective and healthier for my furkids...but this truly is!
Product really eliminates pet odors out of rugs. Smells really good and price is very good
So Far, So Good!
I purchased this product about six weeks ago and have used it on the areas that my dog kept revisiting (if you know what I mean). There has been only one spot that he's hit again, and only once. So even though he did that, I have to say that this stuff has been a HUGE improvement over everything I've tried before. Maybe the last time will be the last time! I definitely recommend this product.
It works but not worth it
It does work but the “non-smell” was actually a very unpleasant smell. I had to add some essential oil drops to make it tolerable. And when you are spraying it. The connection between bottle and sprayer is weak. It would pop off and the bottle would fall to the ground. When I sprayed it I had to use two hands. Not worth it for me. I would not buy again even though the product itself did technically work.