Skout's Honor Professional Strength Litter Box Deodorizer, 35-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional strength eliminator uses proprietary technology to instantly destroy even the worst cat odors on contact.
- Safe for pets and kids, this spray is non-toxic, biodegradable, eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
- Great for use on dog beds, litter boxes, skunk scents, feces, urine and any other offensive odors that pets leave behind.
- Doesn’t leave any residue—just a clean, lasting freshness without any hint of unpleasant odors.
- This deodorizer never expires, and with no mixing or diluting required, it’s the perfect spray to keep on hand for any accidents anytime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Calming Lavender Vanilla Pet Households Reed Diffuser, 4-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Clear Air Fresh Linen Neutralizing Gel Beads, 12-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price
- Smells Begone Fragrance Free Odor Eliminating Spray, 12-oz bottle$10.29Chewy Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Healthy Habitat Natural Pet Cleaner & Deodorizer, 1-gal bottle$26.29Chewy Price$24.98Autoship Price
- OdorXit Concentrate Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$55.97Chewy Price$58.50List Price$53.17Autoship Price
- Germ Guardian AC5250PT HEPA Filter Air Purifier$149.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.72Chewy Price$34.49List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- Alpha Tech Pet Inc. KennelSol Germicidal Detergent & Pet Deodorant, 16-oz bottle$16.42Chewy Price$18.49List Price$15.60Autoship Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Citrus Scented Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Germ Guardian FLT4100 HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter E$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 5-gal bottle$159.95Chewy Price$151.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface, Car, Carpet, Bedding, Fabric||Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface...||Carpet, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Litter Box, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
I know bleach smell.... this isn't bleach smell and it does help with litter odor. My dad came in tonight from bowling and I asked if he smelt the litter and he said he didn't and neither can I. And I'm the one cleaning the boxes.
This product is bleach. Bleach is not for cats.
As many of you know bleach is triggering to many cats and can cause them to spray or mark their territory. Or may cause them to roll around in the litter as some cats are attracted to bleach. This is not a product that should be used for cats.
I had high hopes for this as I use some of their other items, but it does not help at all with litterbox odor. I've tried spraying the litter and after cleaning the box and I don't notice a difference. I spray this everyday multiple times a day and don't smell a difference. Febreeze works better
litter box products by Skout's Honor
These products are excellent. They are a little pricey, so I appreciated the special offered in this purchase.
my cats are notorious for stinky poops and this works so well. i spray 5 spritz of this onto clean litter each time i clean the box and it prevents any bad smells even after the litter box is dirty and hasn’t been cleaned for hours. there is no harsh chemical smell- only neutralizing the smell of the litter box. i would highly recommend this!
It helps with odor
I definitely think the Skout's Honor helps with the litterbox odor. The spray doesn't smell like anything, hence it doesn't disturb my cats or me...both a win/win.
Like using water.
Wouldn't recommend this. It was like using water. Didn't deodorize the litter box.
We love this stuff. We first bought it almost a year ago when we were setting up the litter boxes for our two newly adopted kittens. One bottle of 35 ounces lasts a very long time. Chewy sells it for less than any other retailer.
Love this litter box deodorizer
This stuff really works. We have a male cat who has not yet been neutered and he tends to have strong-smelling urine. This stuff really works to eliminate any smell
My cats don't mind this at all! WORKS GREAT!!
I use this every morning after cleaning their litter boxes. It DOES NOT have an offensive smell at all and it does the trick. Even our realtor has no idea we have cats.