SmartBones Twist Sticks Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real peanut butter, chicken and veggies for the taste dogs love!
- 100% free of rawhide for easy digestion.
- The firm texture and twisted design help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
- Designed in a fun and unique stick shape that’s easy for your dog to grab a hold of.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Stuffed Twists Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, 6 count$7.71Chewy Price$7.32Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats, 24 pack$11.52Chewy Price$15.59List Price$10.94Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Beef Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$6.92Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.57Autoship Price
- SmartBones Twist Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 50 count$10.33Chewy Price$14.39List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 56 count$28.00Chewy Price$31.09List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Chicken Dog Treats, 56 count$17.97Chewy Price$31.09List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- SmartBones Chicken Wrapped Sticks Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 8 count$9.73Chewy Price$10.39List Price$9.24Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Chicken Wrapped Sticks Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 15 count$10.90Chewy Price$12.39List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- DreamBone DreamSticks Beef Chews Dog Treats, 15 count$12.95Chewy Price$14.49List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Chicken Wrapped Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 15 count$8.88Chewy Price$12.39List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- SmartBones Sweet Potato Mini Dog Treats, 32 count$15.36Chewy Price$18.69List Price$14.59Autoship Price
- SmartBones SmartSticks Beef Chews Dog Treats, 10 count$8.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Cornstarch, Glycerin, Sorbitol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry||Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry||Chicken, Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Peanut Butter Fever
I have 2 dogs that absolutely love these treats! I love them too. Not only are they low in fat but there are 50 treats in a package. What a bargain. I do buy other treats occasionally but these Twists are a staple in our house for my dogs.
5 minutes of peace!
It can be hard getting a break from a puppy. These keep my boy entertained for about 5 minutes. He loves them and behaves when receiving them. They don't leave a mess or smell bad which is a definite plus. I wish they didn't dye part of the treat red, it can be worrisome when it shows up the next day ! Definitely recommend !
My little dog will not eat these without the chicken wrapped on them cause I've tried the same thing in the dreambones brand and she will not eat them unless they have the chicken on them sorry about that thank you
My dogs are very spoiled and they like these dog treats just fine.
great substute for rawhide
Love this product. Healthier than rawhide and a great small treat for my dog after her dinner. She looks forward to this all day.
dog loves them
sorry you have been out of these chews for a while now. Hope you get them back in stock soon
My Girl Loves it!
My dog gets all excited to see it & goes to work on it as soon as she gets it. I win too because it is good for her teeth.
Chewy is #1
My Little Man paws my arm all day for a treat from Smart Bones. He loves everything they have at Chewy’s that I regularly purchase.
These are tiny. It says they are acceptable for large dogs but they are not. It’s smaller than a pencil. I bought these for a German Shepherd. They would be more appropriate for my previous dog that weighed 9lbs, but still would have not taken her more than 5 minutes to eat. I would not recommend these.
Dogs love them. What else is necessary to add to that?