SmartyKat Crazy Cruiser Rumble Bug Electronic Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Self-righting motion toy that stimulates your kitty’s hunting instinct.
- Moves by vibration to mimic the erratic movement of bugs.
- Keeps going even when your paw-tner swats and turns the bug over.
- Lights up to entice your furry friend to bat and stalk.
- Provides your companion with plenty of exercise as he plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Orange Fox$5.25Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Frisco Road Trip Cruiser Van Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.18Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Bugz Cat Toy$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Fat Cat Boogie Mat Cat Toy, Color Varies$9.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Chit Chatter Touch-Activated Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Kitty Swat Teaser Cat Toy$4.52Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Kitty Hoots Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy, Color Varies$10.60Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- dealJW Pet Cat Crazies Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Replacement||—||—||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Motion Toys||Motion Toys, Treat Refills for Treat Dispensers||Chasers, Motion Toys||Chasers, Motion Toys||Motion Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
134 Customer Reviews
1 out of 3
I have 3 cats. I'm giving this a 3 because their interest was short lived, and my cats don't like the vibrations. One of them was trying to eat the strings. One was curious, but terrified. And one didn't know what to think of it. Might be a good toy for younger kittens who aren't picky about playthings!
NOISY (yes)BUG ????
I should have known that it wouldn’t work on a rug but then it would only move a on my tiled kitchen floor. So I told my husband to get the box that everything came in and flatten it out and WOW it works. Just remember it doesn’t work on anything else but a smooth surface
Older Cat LOVES it!
My older cat LOVES this toy. She isn’t interested in regular plush toys but finds the vibration and slow moving intriguing. She tosses it around and even takes it under the bed as her prize. As others said, it doesn’t work on carpet.
Only mildly interesting
My VERY playful kitten kind of batted it about for a minute or so, then got bored. This cat will play with anything, his life's purpose is to steal my scissors, but this is apparently just not that interesting. It doesn't really move much, just kind of loudly vibrates. I eventually threw it in the bathtub for him to bat around as he loves that with his other toys, and he quickly bored of it and moved on to a roll of toilet paper, which is apparently more exciting
loud rumble bug
It’s a great toy, my kitten loves it even when it’s not on but it’s SO annoying to listen to tbh. Every cat is different so it’s definitely not for every cat but if you and your fur baby can stand a loud vibrating sound, go for it.
Where are these toys come from. This is something that My cat looked at and didn't want to be bothered with it.
good toy even for fairly short time
My cat seemed to like it, now it is missing. we can't find it anywhere. he must have batted it under something while we were not watching. thankfully it is too big to eat. we may have to get another.
Won't work in carpet
Great concept but.....I never saw on desc it doesn't work on carpet. Wasted $ on this. Manufacturer needs to be honest in description. Another toy to toss out!
Wish I watched the video first....
I guess when I read the product was called Crazy Cruiser, I expected that it would actually....cruise around, but it slowly vibrates on the floor. I wish I watched the video before ordering. Also, maybe it is just my hardwood but it makes an extremely irritating vibration sound, which you don't hear in the video. Cat has no interest, even if she did, I don't think I would be able to handle the noise.
Cat toy looks like fun - not
This toy does make a buzzing noise and moves very slowly. My cat just looks at it.