Smokehouse USA Chicken Barz Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural treats
- Slow roasted to perfection
- Crunchy dog treats, low fat, high protein
- Delicious chicken taste with no additives, preservatives, or colorings
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKettle Craft Tiny Bites Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Training Treats, 12-oz bag$11.20Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- DealNavus Naturals Serrano Ham Recipe Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$6.56Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.23Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Big Bite Canadian Free Range Bison & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCountry Kitchen Grillers Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.83Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.29Autoship Price
- DealBlue Dog Bakery Premium Beef Deli Bites Dog Treats, 7.8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Small Bite Canadian Free Range Bison & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.05Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.75Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Big Bite Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealJay's Soft & Chewy Tid Bits Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealJay's Soft & Chewy Big Bits Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$6.05Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.75Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Big Bite Smokey Canadian Bacon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.62Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.29Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Big Bite Venison & Okanagan Apple Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.03Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.73Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Big Bite Braised Beef Brisket Recipe Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.11Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Breast, Vitamin E Supplement.||Chicken Breast, Glycerin.||Chicken, Maple Syrup, Dried Bananas...||Chicken, Chickpeas, Cane Molasses...||Chicken Trimmings (85% Lean Meat, 15% Fat and/or Ligaments), Soy Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Sticks|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
the product was terribly stale
The contents are very stale - hard and brittle I bought this several years ago for my dog who passed 2 years ago, and the product had some "give" in it
Great company and very helpful. Delivery is very quick
yea—back in stock!!
Thank goodness these are back in stock!!! Dogs LOVE them. Just chicken & no additives. Great treat!!
We love these chicken barz...thanks Mom for buying them
Not the best
These are freeze dried chicken strips but they must be much lower quality because my pup really doesn’t like them. She LOVES their other treat products and other brands of chicken jerky, but these are not making the cut. She ignores them.
Not good for 2 of my 3 dogs
My dogs loved these but then two of my 3 vomited after eating them. No clue why....sorry for the bad review, but these didn't work for my dogs.
not what we expected
I searched for chewy treats and these were on that list but not chewy, very brittle but they eat them but will not order them again.
Hard as a rock! My poor 8 y/o and 11 y/o dogs can’t chew that!!! Worse than rawhide
My dogs love these treats! They are their favorite, by far. They highly recommend them to all dogs.
Crunchy and delicious
One of my dogs considers these the ultimate best treat. The others love them. I like them because they keep the dogs busy while I trim nails. I also can use them as training treats by breaking them in varying sizes, or give a whole one as a jackpot. I make sure never to run out of Chicken Barz!