Snack 21 Treats Wild Pacific Salmon Skin Bones Dog Treats, 18 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Pacific Salmon Skins.||Icelandic Cod Skins||Cod Skins.||Herring.||Beef|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Cod, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Food Form||Air-Dried||Treats, Air-Dried||Treats||Treats||Treats|
About This Item
- Gourmet single-ingredient dried treats made from wild Pacific salmon.
- Made specifically for moderate to aggressive chewers
- Full of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals—and an excellent source of protein.
- 100% natural treats, free of additives and preservatives.
- Made in Canada.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mosaic Dehydrated Quail Feet Dog Treats, 3-oz pouch$16.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Cow Ear & Bully Stick Combo Dog Treats, 6 count$12.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Jumbo Cow Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Paddywack Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Pet's Choice Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 6 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Pork Femurs Dog Treat, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Healthfuls Venison Crunch Sticks Dog Treats, 5 count$4.88Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.64Autoship Price
- TruRanch 8" Beef Gullet Chews Dog Treats, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Genuine Serrano Mini Ham Bone Dog Treats, 3 count$6.36Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.04Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Genuine Serrano Half Ham Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS 12-in Beef Gullet Braided Twist Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Small Tripe Twist Dog Treat$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Salmon Skin Bones
My dog loves these treats. Lots of natural sodium so he his thirsty after eating but the vitamin E and natural oils is very good for his allergen bothered skin.
These are so bad for my dog!
My dog is on a single protein fish diet because of allergies and loves these salmon treats so much that she will growl at me when I try to take them away from her.... but because the "bones" are made of long pieces of salmon skin all rolled up, she, more often than not, ends up with long stretches of skin undigested in her guts. This causes all sorts of intestinal issues that are too gross to elaborate on here. My review has nothing to do with Chewy, they're great!
My girls absolutely went crazy over the smell coming from the box as I unpacked the items in the last shipment. It was this that they were very interested in. I gave each one and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They even go over to the closet they are kept in and can smell them.
Perfect for my Westie
My Westie has had food allergies since she was three months old and can only eat fish for her protein. Over the years, I’ve bought other chews that have salmon, but they’re often in rice-based rolls (which she can’t digest) or rawhide (which I try to avoid). So these salmon skins are really ideal and she loves them. Each skin is sealed in plastic but they do stink so I put them in a sealed tin canister. I would also recommend putting the whole box in a gallon ziplock bag. The smell isn’t awful but once the box is open, they do waft a bit.
So, this is dried salmon skin rolled up in the shape of a bone. My dogs love them. I wish it was a little bit cheaper though.