Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Cheese Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food appropriate for all breeds and life stages.
- High-protein meal made with real tuna.
- Grain-free recipe with no by-products.
- Includes the added taurine that kitties need.
- No artificial ingredients or colors—things kitties don’t need!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOrgaNOMics Beef & Pork Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealFussie Cat Super Premium Chicken with Egg Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle YellowfinTuna & Crab Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle Mackerel, Shrimp, & Mussels Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle Chicken, Duck, & Pumpkin Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealLotus Salmon Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price
- DealNulo FreeStyle Chunky Salmon & Mackerel Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS Natural Pacific Tuna, Chicken & Cheese, Chicken Breast, Chicken & Liver Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$23.69Chewy Price$22.51Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Nimble Chicken & Vegetable Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Indoor Chicken & Salmon Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$47.76List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon Recipe in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$29.35Chewy Price$37.99List Price$27.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Cheese, Modified Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products...||Tuna, Pumpkin, Taurine and Vitamin Supplements, Trace Minerals.||Chicken & Herring Pate: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken Pate Entree: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Cheese, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My cat's LOVE it! Great for picky eaters!
We're so glad we tried out this food. Our 14 year old has a heart condition and the one and only wet food she would eat was discontinued a while back. Although we found one that she would nibble on afterwards, when she had a health issue last month she wouldn't touch it anymore. We tried out Snappy Tom out of desperation to get her to eat although we weren't familiar with the product and she went nuts for it (as well as her mom and sister). Fast forward a month later and she still goes crazy for it. We went from begging her to eat her wet food even on her good days to her begging for more after each feeding. Please keep Snappy Tom tuna and cheese in stock, Chewy!
Finally! a cat food that my cat doesn't turn her nose up and walk away.
Love Snappy Tom
I've tried every cat food that there is and this is the only one that my cats love. Tuna with Cheese, they love it!
Terrible waste of money
My cats loved Friskies' tuna & cheese. Apparently it's been discontinued, I can't imagine why. I decided to try this. It is the worst cat food I have ever bought. It is so liquidy it's more like a tune & cheese soup. What a disappointment for my cats. They won't touch it, which is unusual since they're not fussy & will eat just about anything.
Yum, yum, yum.
My cat likes to lick (instead of chewing) his food. This tuna has lots of gravy and a little cheese.
Horrible biologically inappropriate ingredients. Don't buy and don't feed this, it's as bad as eating purely Twinkies.
She loves this food. It’s a very soupy mix with tuna and a few chunks of cheese, looks like real food.