SodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with natural, rubber that’s durable to stand up to plenty of play.
- Fill the opening with your dog’s favorite treats, kibble, wet food and lickable spreads like peanut butter.
- Proudly made in the USA and approved by veterinarians.
- Dishwasher safe for an easy, hassle-free clean.
- Pet and planet friendly material is non-toxic and FDA compliant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.63Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- MuttsKickButt Roll of the Dice Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
I bought this for several reason but the biggest one was puppy chewing. I put creamy treats in mine and my pupper is entertained for a couple hours. I would recommend this to anyone.
Great Toy Good Buy
Had to add something to reach free shipping and our Aussiedoodle always loves a challenge. She’s not a super chewer but this has kept her busy since we got it. Found a treat on hand that fit perfectly. Definitely worth the money.
I love this one because it is super easy to fill and freeze due to the flat bottom. It stands up well to wear and tear and the dog loves playing with it
Cute But Not For Treats
This toy is very cute...but when I put treats in it...my aggressive chewer chewed a large piece off the bottom within ten minutes trying to get all the treats out. It comes with a 60 day warranty and Chewy quickly replaced it for me. I did not put treats in the second one and my aggressive chewer seems pleased to just toy with it. She chews on it...but has not damaged this second one. She really loves it...but goes crazy when treats are in it.
My tough chewer wanted nothing to do with this. Her milkbone didn’t fit well in the opening. The worst part is that this dumb toy got ridiculously high ratings! Shame on Chewy for this one.
Not durable at all
My 2yr old Rottweiler destroyed it within days. Does not last.
puppy destroyed in minutes
I usually love the soda pup toys however this time my puppy destroyed it the first time I gave it to him within 10 minutes.
USA made great toy
Great toy to add to the toybox! So far they have held up. Whether I put treats or kibble in them my dogs love these. It's something different from their kongs so they have a variety of treat toys.
Super cute & durable
My 75lbs huskydoodle loves this toy! So much so that he brought it to bed with him. He never brings toys in bed! I fill it with treats & cap it with peanut butter. It holds the peanut butter well & it's a great size for him to carry around.
Took a Beating
Oh boy did this thing take a beating! My dog tried to chew on this thing hard core and didn’t do ANY damage! The hole on top is pretty small so I wouldn’t recommend filling it with peanut butter but I filled with food and topped with wet food and froze it. This was perfect so he didn’t have to struggle for something at the bottom that he couldn’t reach. Otherwise this was perfect and I’m so glad it was able to withstand my dog chewing on it and it can be used again!