SodaPup Nylon Cherry Pie Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- This ultra-durable nylon toy is designed and built to withstand even the most aggressive chewers.
- Can help reduce problem chewing, boredom and separation anxiety by providing a healthy outlet for stress behaviors.
- Helps clean teeth and freshen breath.
- The FDA-compliant, non-toxic, biodegradable material used in this toy is sustainably harvested to help reduce its carbon footprint.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- DealSodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealSodaPup Football Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- DealRuff Dawg Crunch Peanut Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Color Varies, Weenut$15.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealPetstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealWild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Pink$10.94Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- DealPetstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Changed My Mind
So this toy gets a 4/5 because I'm still a bit salty about how its advertised. It's called a treat dispenser. I was under the impression it was hollow and kibble could be crammed into it and the dog would roll it about. Incorrect. The holes are not holes into a hollow toy, but POCKETS. Teeny ones. And I was convinced the toy was useless as a treat dispenser as I certainly couldn't use it as a slow feeder. HOWEVER. I changed my mind. If you use Full Moon Sausage bites, or Train Me Training Treats, they are JUST the right size to be squeezed in and give Pupper a challenge with enough slow reward to keep them busy. My dog is a 40lb gentle chewer and keeps herself occupied for hours if I load it fully. Which is only like 6 or 7 whole treat bites. Excellent toy. Bad advertising.