Soft Claws Dog Nail Caps, 40 count, Red
By Soft Claws
About This Item
- Made in the USA of non-toxic materials.
- Comes with nail caps, adhesive, applicator tips and instructions.
- Developed by a veterinarian.
- Each application lasts approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- Help protect your floors, furniture and car interior from scratch marks without clipping your buddy’s nails!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 25-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$103.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$89.10Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$602.56Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer High Heat Stand Dog Dryer$799.00Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer Rocket Stand Dog Hair Dryer$636.45Chewy Price$729.00List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 1/4-inch, bundle of 2$9.44Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 8.5-in$99.75Chewy Price$114.00List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$103.95Chewy Price$125.00List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
How do you remove the nail caps?
Answer by • Aug 25, 2022
Generally, the nail caps will fall off on their own 4-6 weeks after application. If the nail caps have not fallen off by 6 weeks after the application, then we recommend that you remove them. To remove the nail caps, trim just the tip of the nail cap as if you were trimming the dog’s nails, apply slight pressure to the base, and gently massage the nail cap. This should break the adhesive seal and allow you to pop the nail caps right off.
What is the largest breed that the small cap will fit and what would be the smallest breed for the medium cap?
Answer by • Aug 11, 2022
The X-Small is best for dogs that weight 1-5 pounds for example the Maltese, Yorkie, Chihuahua. The small is for dogs that weight 5-10 pounds.[Examples: Poodle, Rat Terrier, Shih-Tzu]. The medium is for dogs that weight 10-15 pounds.[Examples: Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Lhasa Apso] The large is for dogs that weight 15-20 pounds.[Examples: Westie, Corgi, Schnauzer]. The X-Large is for dogs that weight 20-40 pounds.[Example: Scottie], and the xx-large is for dogs that weight 40-70 pounds. [Examples: Labrador, Shepherd]. The Jumbo is for dogs that weight 70 pounds and up.[Example: Basset]
Approximately how long do these claw caps last on a dog?
Answer by • Jun 30, 2022
Each application lasts approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
will the caps fit a miniature poodles
Answer by • Mar 10, 2022
These nail caps are intended for large breeds.
Be the first to recommend this product.