Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed by a veterinarian as a non-surgical declaw alternative and made in the USA.
- Vinyl caps cover nails and protect against destructive scratching. Easy application with a safe and non-toxic glue.
- Cleat Lock System features a series of self-locking cleats for an improved grip, and the Soft Cuff design fits snugly around the nail.
- Fits most kittens at 16 weeks of age. Does not interfere with normal claw extension and retraction.
- Each application lasts four to six weeks, and each kit comes with a four to six-month supply.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 20 count, Medium, Black$7.73Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Clear$14.99Chewy Price$18.95List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$12.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, X-Small, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$9.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petkit Dog & Cat Comb & Massager, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- De' Vora Scratch Square Feline Flying Fish Cat Grooming Toy$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- CHI Small Nail Cat Clippers$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Kitten, Adult|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Nail Clippers||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
They just fall off
Received these day. Package says fill nail cover 1/3 of the way, I did withb3 hours they started falling off. Put more on this time filled them over half. Same results. I didn't like soft claws before but I put them on older cats and they just chewed them off. I definitely won't be buying again these are useless if they don't stay on.
Soft Claws are a game changer!
These are a game changer! My kitten was literally climbing my legs like trees &I now I can play with him without being apprehensive about being ripped to shreds. I highly recommend these! My kitten is not mean, just doesn't know how to retract his claws when he's playing.
They’re life savers for the destructive kittens who claw everything, saves our carpet and wood furniture!
Wasted time, effort, money and material
The applicator is not marked for the best place to cut so either the glue doesn't come out or comes out to quickly and makes a mess. One glue applicator seemed to be dried up and nothing came out. The ones I managed to get on did hold well but I ended up having to throw most away. Time to look elsewhere
Easy to put on
I was amazed with how easily these went on. I have thought about getting them for a while, so have been playing with my guys paws to have him ok with it. I just waited for him to conk out, and slipped them on. The crafty minx has all but 1 off now. It took 2 weeks, but he was determined. I don’t think some of them had enough glue.
Definitely helps with not getting all scratched up and safer than getting your cats declawed
Nail caps instead of declaw
This is the first time having an indoor cat. Our very playful kitten was climbing on curtains and furniture and was scratching it. Considered declawing, but didn't want to do that. We decided to try the nail caps. They are working well to save our furniture. I have had to replace a couple of the caps after only a couple of days, but overall satisfied.
Love them, Phelonie can no longer scratch me when she's playing, can't mess up my carpet or furniture.
NO Go! Unless you want to be clawed to death.
These were impossible to use. Having to add the glue to each tiny nail cap one by one and then try to apply it to the kitten is impossible. If you pre-fill the caps then the glue seeps out. If you do it one by one the kitten is on to you. Claws the crap out of your hands and then hides so you can't put more than one on. Impossible.
I've got a 4 month old rescue kitten and she is off the charts running around the house. She doesn't claw on furniture but definitely climbs up on them. The soft claws have worked great. They don't bother her at all and save my furniture and ankles. Will definitely buy again!!!