Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Handle Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handmade and handstitched leather leash is a winning combination of style, durability and quality.
- Made from sealed-edge, supple full-grain leather; hand loop is lined with soft, luxurious sheepskin leather for maximum comfort with no chafing or irritation.
- All solid brass hardware is engineered to be tough as nails and lacquered to prevent rust.
- Naturally tanned for beauty and durability; stylish braided design adds unique character and exceptional strength.
- Available in two lengths and a variety of color combinations that complement the Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Pink, Small$16.19Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Small: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$14.37Chewy Price$15.75List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Red, Medium/Large: 16 to 19-in neck, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$7.56Chewy Price
- OmniPet Round Latigo Leather Dog Leash, Burgundy, 4-ft$23.31Chewy Price$26.60List Price
- Prima Pets Dual-Handle Reflective Dog Leash, Large, 4-ft, Red$15.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Crystal Dog Collar, Red, 12-in$15.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Carabiner||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Awesome durable leash
I’ve had this leash for about 1.5 years now and it’s still holding up incredibly well. Very comfortable to hold! It’s my go to leash.
Not as pictures
We bought for our wedding not as it looks in the picture for color. The coral is closer to brown and not as clean looking.
Pleasantly surprised - really good leather
I didn't have too high of expectations since it was cheaper than the other leather leashes you find online, but I'm really pleasantly surprised at how good of quality leather this leash is. You definitely get whiffs of the leather itself, but I personally don't mind. I love using it as a casual leash when I take my little one out in the city to keep her closer and not hold as much leash.
Love it, comfortable
This isy favorite leash. Pretty with the braid and comfort to hold. I've replaced as it was chewed by another dog.
This leash is amazing. Strong, well made and attractive. Product also has a lifetime warranty thru the company. A win win. We highly recommend
Worried that clasp will come undone
Unfortunately, the leash clasp (the prong part that should "click" in when you release the latch) is off center, so I worry that if my dog pulls on it, it will open and the leash will come off her collar. I am afraid to test it.
Great leash for large breed dogs
Excellent quality. Soft on hands. This is my second soft touch dog leash. The first one lasted almost four years. Now my dog is no longer chewing the leash. I expect the second one last for a long time.
Vibrant Teal & Yellow Leather Leash
I don’t want a refund. I’m very satisfied with the quality of the leather. Feels thick and like it’s going to last. The picture just had me thinking it was a more light color. It looks almost baby blue in the pictures. It’s very vibrant teal and the leather looks yellow instead of tan. Not like they painted it or anything. Just yellow in comparison to my idea of tan. It’s a beautiful leash but just be prepared for the colors to be different than what you expected. Love you Chewy! Again please don’t refund or touch my account. I am happy with this product.
Didn’t even last a full day!
I went back and forth for weeks about ordering this leash and finally decided to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, it was delivered yesterday and already broke in half. My pup isn’t a power chewer but did manage to get it in her mouth for all of maybe 10 seconds (she wasn’t even wearing it!) and it snapped right in half. I figured this thing wouldn’t last forever, but I assumed it would last longer than a day.
Writing this review 10 months after purchase. Still very happy with my leash purchase. Brass fixtures looking great, no damage to leather. The brass clasp “sticks” every once in a while but other than that no complaints , would highly recommend, my favorite leash… and my Cavalier (who is spoiled rotten) has 5 leashes!