Soos Pets Deep Hydrating Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Highly versatile moisturizing conditioner can be used 10 different ways.
- Quality ingredients include Dead Sea minerals, coconut oil, grape seed oil, beeswax, arrowroot, castor oil, pro vitamin B5 and vitamin E.
- Non-greasy formula supports skin and coat hydration and shine while repelling dirt.
- Paraben- and sulfate-free.
- All natural ingredients with a fresh scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$26.75Chewy Price$25.41Autoship Price
- Top Performance SunGold Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$73.21Chewy Price$99.99List Price$69.55Autoship Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$82.42Chewy Price$99.99List Price$78.30Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Essence 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Facial Dog & Cat Facial Wash, 12-oz bottle$17.86Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.97Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Ginger Spice 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.50Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Frankie & Paisley 2-in-1 Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Top Performance Bright Magic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle$159.99Chewy Price$151.99Autoship Price
- Top Performance True White Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$77.10Chewy Price$99.99List Price$73.24Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$42.50Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.38Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dead Sea Minerals, Chamomile, Arrowroot, Coconut Oil, Honey, Bees Wax||Dead Sea Minerals, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol...||—||Deionized Water, Cosmetic Amino-Modified Silicone-Polyether Copolymer, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not so great
I have used this twice and each time has dried my dog's skin out worse leaving skin all flaky!
Works wonders for my golden's ichthyosis!
I've been buying up different products like crazy trying to find anything to help my miserable, itchy dog. I can't believe it but it seems like we finally got it under control and this conditioner is what made the difference. I put it in a big squirt bottle with some water to thin it out (it's very thick straight out of the bottle, very much like human conditioner) and he gets covered in it every other day. I can't go more than a couple days without applying it or he starts itching like crazy again. The scent is very mild and pleasant, it's not greasy, and since it's leave-in it actually helps moisturize his skin, which is SO much easier than trying to put actual dog lotion on his skin and not just get it all in his fur. I did also make big changes to his diet and put him on very high quality kibble that I cover in fish oil, plus fresh meat. And no more shampoos, I don't even bother with shampoo because all of it is too harsh for his skin. I'm sure that contributed to our success, but I can see that this conditioner is what's really making the difference for him because he gets itchy again quickly when I miss some applications. He went from bright red skin on half his body with many open wounds (and me crying because I thought we would have to have him euthanized), to zero open wounds at all and only occasionally gets itchy enough to turn red. As soon as I see a spot starting, I start treating it with the conditioner (full strength, not watered down) when he's dry and use it like a lotion. I'm able to stop it before it gets out of control. We've been using it for about a month now and I still can't believe how well it's worked. He'll always have ichthyosis, but it seems like we figured out a way to keep it from getting out of control. I very much recommend this conditioner. Sorry for writing a novel about it but it might have saved my dog's life and I just can't believe something *finally* worked and he gets to be a regular happy golden again!
Helps untangle long matted fur. Makes fur soft and manageable.
I just used this on my beagle puppy and it’s awesome! I used Earthbath oatmeal shampoo and conditioner(the rinse kind) then I used this last. My puppy’s fur feels so soft!! I love Earthbath products but I wanted something that was leave in too. I am very happy with my clean little puppy’s smell after his bath and I like the way this conditioner complements the other products that I already use on him. Will buy again!