SP Dog 6 Piece Agility Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Set up a fun, challenging course for your energetic pooch.
- Youthful puppies and older canines can benefit from this agility course.
- Includes weave poles, course panels, round tunnel, blind tunnel, adjustable high jump, and pause box.
- Made of plastic and polyester fabric, it’s light and makes for easy assembly.
- Comes with an instruction booklet that has handy training tips to get started.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Better Sporting Dogs 7 Piece Deluxe Dog Agility Equipment Set$179.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$26.67Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$42.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$22.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Basic Tunnel, 16-ft$66.99Chewy Price
- dealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$25.27Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- FitPAWS Dog Paw Pods, 4 count$43.68Chewy Price$54.56List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not great but amazing customer service
I gave the product 1 star because the product itself isn’t good at all. I wasn’t expecting pro equipment for the price, but this honestly just doesn’t work. The pieces collapse very easily with or without pups in them (Sorry Ava lol). I will say this though, Chewy’s response time and attention to my email was stellar. They refunded my card promptly and requested I donate the equipment to a local shelter if I felt they could benefit from it at all. Which they may be able to for smaller dogs maybe or at least use pieces of it for something. So I will be doing that. If I could rate Chew.com themselves, I’d give them a billion stars.
Review of agility kit
This package is good for the beginner and small dogs. I’ve enjoyed teaching my standard poodle and Belgian Malinois. My only complaint is the full tunnel is to flimsy for larger dogs. It would be nice if there was a more secure way to fasten it to the ground. And with the kit that I got the collapsible tunnel the square part would not stand up. It would just flop over every time I tried to set it up. So it was unusable for my dogs. But I have enjoyed playing with all of the rest of it because I’m using it just to advance their mind not to really compete.
Not 100% pleased.
This kit was intended to help train my one year old dog toward agility obedience competitions. Although the hoops and weaving poles are satisfactory, I was disappointed in the tunnels. They tend to collapse and make it really difficult for the dog to get through them. One of the tunnels that supposedly needs no bracing or support, has such a weak and bent framework that it is unusable. The other is just difficult to keep upright, even with the bracing. I will have to look for a more sturdy tunnel.
Dog 6 Piece Agility Kit
AGILITY KIT WAS ACTUALLY BIGGER THAN I EXPECTED. WHICH WAS GOOD. EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND TEAR DOWN. SUGGESTION FOR THE TUNNEL WOULD BE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF MIDDLE SUPPORT TO KEEP IT FROM CAVING IN.
Puppy loves it! Great exercise! She especially loves the tunnel! Easy to assemble.
Neither of the tunnels would stay up all the way. The round tunnel, had the middle caved in the whole time no matter how much I tried evening the four ends. The no show tunnel, wouldn’t stay up al the way to enter. The rest was okay but for the most part all cheap quality.
First time doin this !
So far it looks good . Assembly seems a bit much, but if you can keep it up in your yard (depending on the weather ) you should only have to assemble it a few times. I haven't tried it yet but I would recommend using a rubber mallet to put the stakes in the grass/ yard. For a starter kit /first time user, like ourselves I thing it is a good value for the cost. I just hope my dog ( mini pincher) approves. We got him O.S.C.A.R in Sussex Co. NJ about 2 month ago about a year old according to the Vet. So we all are still finding out about each other.
Loving this product
I was a bit wary about ordering this but happy I did. Easy setup. Some of the items I am using inside for training the rest works well outside. Love the parachute material