Sporn Original Training Dog Halter
About This Item
- The patented system uses “Sporn Effect” to help deter pulling.
- Humanely stops moderate to strong pullers.
- Converts to a standard collar if pull control function is not needed.
- Can easily be hand-washed and air dried as needed.
- The padded Sherpa sleeves provide added comfort and may also help prevent underarm chaffing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- ComfortFlex Fully Padded Non-Chafing Reflective Sport Dog Harness, Raven, Petite$37.25Chewy Price$39.50List Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Pink/Gray, XL$12.29Chewy Price
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Small/Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Purple, Small$59.95Chewy Price
- Puppia Mountaineer II Coat Dog Harness, Gray, Large: 18.9-in chest$59.20Chewy Price$74.00List Price
- Puppia Blitzen A Dog Harness, Red, Small: 12.6 to 17.3-in chest$26.58Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Puppia Blitzen B Dog Harness, Checkered Red, Small: 12.5-in chest$31.06Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Puppia Seaman B Dog Harness, Navy, Small$40.95Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Puppia Gaspar B Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 19.2 to 20.2-in chest$35.53Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Necoichi Ninja Rayon Breakaway Dog Harness, Red, Medium$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Training||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Waterproof||—|
|Closure Type||—||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Difficult to put on correctly
The soft braces that run beneath the front legs looked comfortable for my pup. So I bought it. However, I must take Muffy outdoors at least three times a day as I live in a high rise. If I leave the halter on her all day, it pulls out the silver hair on my Yorkie where it straps are around her midsection. So I remove it after each outdoor trip. I had a hard time understanding where all the straps go and fastening it. It takes so long for me to get it on her so many times a day, we simply moved to a simpler halter.
Perfect for our rescue pup
This training halter is just what we needed to start training our new rescue dog. She accepted it immediately and it handles her well on walks. We will be using it also when we go camping to keep her secure as we explore a new environment. So glad we made this purchase.
No more pulling
Recommended by a neighbor and it’s perfect! 65 lb, year and a half dog who loves to lead. Now she rarely pulls and our walks are more pleasant. Don’t be fooled by the minimalistic look of the harness-it’s strong and is better/cooler for summer.
love these harnesses
We've had these for all our dogs. They're the only ones that tighten up around the chest and armpits when your dog pulls. If you have a strong puller, many of the other designs with fixed straps just give the dog even more leverage. I give it 4 instead of 5 stars because they do wear some of the top fur a little.
Works for us!!!!
So far so good. I can hardly hold my GSD when we go walking. With this new harness it is so much better and I am not jerked off my feet as I am with the other harness. Very pleased with the product thus far.