1) Put collar around neck of dog. Position buckle and large D-rings on top.
2) Adjust for snug fit. Make adjustments equal on both sides, otherwise halter will not function properly.
3) Pass restraints through each of the large rings on top of collar. Thread Sherpa Sleeves and then, one at a time, pass restraint behind dog's leg and connect to small D-rings on bottom of collar.
4) Press button on restraint lock to adjust up or down for a snug fit. Avoid overtightening.
5) Attach your leash to metal ring and enjoy complete control during your walk.