Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a veterinarian approved, patented system that "gives" with your dog's natural movements.
- Designed to stop the hardest pullers humanely without any choking. This product is perfect for those stubborn pups and will help you stay in charge during walks.
- Uniquely devised to provide ultimate comfort for your dog while not sacrificing any handle on control. Padded restraint sleeves allow for a comfy fit under front legs.
- Added feature allows for this harness to easily convert to a standard collar in seconds.
- Only made with the highest quality nylon, this product will stand against the test of time. Perfect for all weather conditions!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Small/Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Pink/Gray, LG$11.93Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Black, X-Small: 13 to 19-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Large/X-Large: 16 to 24-in neck$29.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 3: 32.5 to 46.5-in chest$62.48Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Training, Step In||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Reflective, Training, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
223 Customer Reviews
Our 8 month old 28 pound Scotty would pull more often than not in his harness when we would go out for bathroom breaks or walks. This made it very difficult for my wife and our parents take him out because he pulled so much and so hard. Using the Sporn Training Halter has greatly reduced his tendency to pull and when he does want to pull he pulls a lot less.
Worth every penny. I have 2 pullers. This is the only no pull harness that actually worked and immediately. Does not cause any pain of discomfort. It's simply amazing how well it works. Now I look forward to our walks.
Great training option
My dog loves his walks and would run the entire time if I let him. We use this for every walk now, until he learns to not pull. It doesn't hurt him at all but he stops/slows down without any problems. Our walks are very pleasant.
Where has this been for all my dog's life?!
TRANSFORMATIVE. My dog is only 20lbs lighter than me, and he's solid muscle. I was being dragged everywhere due to his high prey instinct, love of humans, and job as Wind Inspector (lol). Despite great training, his high energy was no match for me on walks. Not anymore!!! Walks are enjoyable and relaxing. I cannot recommend this harness enough!!! We've tried several. THIS ONE IS A KEEPER!!
Works well - Material isn’t great
I really do love the configuration of this harness, and it works well for my 35 pound dog. However, the thin rope-like material is starting to burn his fur off if he plays while wearing the harness. I have to get a different harness or take it off completely if he wants to do a quick lap around the park. Not the end of he world just kind of inconvenient and something to keep an eye on.
This training halter, unlike many others, really works. It puts an exuberant dog under easy control of the owner. This is the second dog that I am using this type of halter on, and it works just as well as my first one did.
I have as at my wits end buying harnesses and leashes. This one keeps my golden from pulling. Game changer
Laughable for Giant Breed
Don't get this for your giant best friends! The collar is great for a neck over 25 inches, but the harness does not work with a chest of 37 inches and the ropes are of a comical size for a 160+ pound growing dog. If I can figure out how to return this dinky thing, I will.
Works for one dog not the other
A friend lent us hers that she used to train her now elderly dog as a puppy. We tried it on 2 year old Cody (collie mutt, 50lbs) but it did nothing to slow Cody down- a head halter has been best for him. It works wonders on Bandit (heeler mix, 8yrs, 50lbs) who pulls but not as badly. Gentle pressure with this halter has been exactly what we need in retraining. He has severe anxiety and this has given me better control over him the few times he's really needed it. Bonus, it doesn't rub on the small tumor he has on his chest while most harnesses do. And he wasn't escape it like he can his collar.
Big Dog control
This harness is working great in controlling my big aggressive German shepherd on walks. He has pulled me over several times in the past trying to go after other dogs, but now acts calmer in general, much more under control.