A sweet tweet for the feathered friends on your block, St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Cherry Crunch suet cakes are made with carefully selected, energy-rich ingredients. Be ready for all sorts of visitors to your suet feeder! This blend attracts a wide variety of tree-clinging and perching birds. You can use it year-round thanks to the melt-resistant recipe that helps the cakes keep their shape, even in the heat of summer. The birdies will cherish the delicious, nutritious taste, while you’ll appreciate the thoughtfully designed, easy-opening packaging that keeps your hands clean. It’s even recyclable and uses 80% less packaging than other suet feeders in trays!
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus