St. Albans Bay Suet Plus No-Melt Peanut Dough Wild Bird Food, case of 12By St. Albans Bay Suet Plus
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces, Grain By-Products.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces, Grain By-Products.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Picky Birds Pick Peanut Dough
Upon moving here I tried several varieties of suet from other brands and had just about decided that northern California birds don't eat suet, but yes they do! They eat this particular suet; I'm glad I found it. The birds in my yard love this stuff!
Our birds will not touch these
I bought a case of these and the birds will not touch them. They are primarily cracked corn held together with suet, so much so that the cake is yellow. These are now squirrel food. My birds' favorite brand, C&S, was not on sale, so I hoped to save $$ by purchase these, and one review was five-star. Save your $$. Your birds will thank you. Also, I just realized that the "yes, I recommend this item" is pre-checked. How thoughtful of you, Chewy.
Birds not crazy about it
The birds like the more expensive suet. My guess is because it has more filler and less seeds than the more expensive stuff.
I ordered an 12 pack of this food and received one single packet of this food!. I thought I would enjoy ordering from your company, but I will NEVER order from you again. I can't believe it. NEVER AGAIN
Excellent Value - Birds Love It
Most all of the birds around our feeders LOVE St. Albans Bay No melt Peanut Dough Suet. They gather and begin chirping as we refill the suet cages. The birds rely on the suet for cold weather survival, and St. Albans does the job much to their liking. Ours too. Good stuff. Highly recommended.