Starmark Treat Ringer Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Both the Ringer Horseshoe and Ringer Orb hold Starmark Edible Rings that fit onto the inner loop of the toy.
- Can also fit sideways between the outer wall and inner loop.
- Provides your pal with interactive treat time to keep his mind stimulated as he tries to remove each treat one by one.
- Encourages non-destructive chewing, which alleviates boredom and is also great for encouraging healthy teeth and gums.
- Free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates for a toy you can trust.
Click here for Edible Rings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cell Phone Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.28Chewy Price
- Starmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$16.55Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Boombox Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$4.52Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Bristle Bone Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Elephant, Medium/Large$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 3-in$5.69Chewy Price$6.40List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
thank god for this
My dog DESTROYS plushies and ropes within minutes, but doesn't seem to enjoy the rubber toys I've bought for him, so I was at a bit of a loss for how to keep him occupied while I work during the day. This toy seems to be holding his attention pretty well and it holds up to chewing. I got the horseshoe shape for a bigger challenge, and I've found that the toy can keep him occupied even longer if I insert the treats sideways like it suggests—this also helps to close the gap between the inner prongs to make those treats harder to get at too. He absolutely loves it and can go for 20-30 minutes or more—great stimulation for him.
Great Toy, Needs Supervision
I was looking for a new boredom breaker puzzle toy and Starmark never disappoints! My pup loves this toy and gets so excited when I get it out. It's made of a very durable, heavy plastic, but due to the nature of how they "solve" this toy, it needs supervision when using it, especially if you have a heavy chewer. However, I would definitely recommend it as it keeps my pup occupied for almost 30 minutes when he uses it. Such a good value! Plus, the replaceable ring treats are very cheap.
Nice boredom buster
(Horseshoe shape) We love the Starmark brand anyway, and this quality is just a great. Yes, the plastic is HARD plastic....think solid as a rock and most definitely NOT for chewing. It would probably shatter if you threw it on the hard floor hard enough. That being said, the design is perfect for what the point of the toy is....to keep fido busy trying to get the ring-treats off. My 6-month old pomsky enjoys the challenge. We only put 2 rings on at a time, though, because he does eat the rings as soon as he can get to them.
fun for dog
I was nervous when i first got this because i didn't think my big dog could get to the treats. After a while he figured it out and enjoys it. Glad I got it!
great to keep a puppy entertained
My 8 month old lab mix was neutered a few days ago, and I gave him this to keep him engaged and entertained while also keeping him from pulling his stitches out. This was the perfect toy. He can’t destroy it (which he does with most puzzle toys) and he’ll spend 30 minutes or so each time he plays with it. When I need him to calm down I’ll break up a milk bone and shove it down in the sides too. He loves it.
Not suitable for small dogs
The toy is well made, very hard and too heavy for a small dog. May be good for a large dog.
Hardest of these puzzles
I have several of these treat holders but my goldens have figured out how to get the ring treats off too quickly. This is the largest, most challenging holder and it is very durable.
Puppy loves this toy
Luka has been playing with this since he got it but he is getting better at getting the treat so we have to find ways to make it more difficult like sticking kibble on the side. The only negative is that the treats are expensive
My dogs favorite toy was the white ring then I tried to re order cause his is chewed up and the new ‘horseshoe’ shape is much larger and heavier
one of the better treat dispensing toys!
I have gone through a number of treat dispensing type toys with my 2 year old and now 4 month old puppy and this one seems to be the best so far. The chew rings slip on easy but take a lot of work to get them off. My 4 month old puppy loves it and will spend a decent amount of time with it, which gives me a bit of a break. I was not sure about the white plastic part when I first opened it - I expected something a bit softer, but it is hard plastic. This is the only downfall and it is one that I am thinking is not too big of a deal.