Sulfasalazine (Generic) Tablets, 500-mg, 1 tablet
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Sulfasalazine is a prescription medication used in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBS) and colitis—two different conditions that cause the stomach and/or intestine to be chronically inflamed. It’s used to reduce that uncomfortable inflammation, tissue damage and diarrhea. Veterinarians may use this in the treatment of companion animals. Customers may receive this drug under the name Azulfidine.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Metronidazole (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.35Chewy Price$0.33Autoship Price
- Levetiracetam (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.20Chewy Price$0.22List Price$0.19Autoship Price
- Zonisamide (Generic) Capsules, 25-mg, 1 capsule$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Atenolol (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Sotalol HCl (Generic) Tablets, 80-mg, 1 tablet$0.17Chewy Price$0.16Autoship Price
- Felimazole Tablets for Cats, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Salix (Furosemide) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.19Chewy Price
- Trazodone (Generic) Tablets, 100-mg, 1 tablet$0.19Chewy Price$0.18Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Chewy made my life so easy when my elderly dog needed his meds. Chewy contacted my doctor and sent the medicine very fast! It was well packed with cotton so the pills would not disintegrate. Thanks Chewy!!!
We received the correct product at a reasonable price and it was shipped to us in a timely manner.