Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Onesie helps protect your pet so he can heal in comfort.
- Helps relieve post-surgery anxiety.
- Invented by a vet with over 40 years of experience and used by veterinarians, trainers and pet professionals across the nation.
- Made with antimicrobial material to help fight germs, fungus, bacteria and more.
- Designed with WaGS—a signature sizing system that helps ensure a proper fit by looking at your dogs weight, girth and spine measurements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Cat & Dog Vest, X-Small$36.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Pink Camo, Small$34.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, X-Small$26.57Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$18.89Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Medium$11.43Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, Large$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Small$32.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Recovery||—||Recovery, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||—|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
Wonderful alternative to ecollar
This little suit is an awesome alternative to the cone of shame. Make sure you order a little shorter than the measurements. My Aussie Labradoodle measured 25" which was a large long. Thankfully I ordered a few different sizes and the smaller size ended up fitting. While the size chart said Large Long, I ended up with a medium long and it fit perfectly for my guy. It is snug but secure and once it is on, they don't mind it. If you find that your pet licks at it, just spray a little grannicks bitter apple on it in that area and let it dry. They won't touch it b/c they don't like that smell and it will stay nice and dry. I am going to buy another so that I can swap one out when I wash them. I'm using this for post neuter surgery but afterwards I'm going to use it on my other dog for anxiety as he seems to do well with it during fireworks. Dual purpose! I love Chewy....can't beat their awesome customer service, quick delivery and fabulous selection and pricing. They are my favorite place to shop for my doggies.
A Post-Neuter Must!
We recently adopted a 105 male Lab/Pyrenees from the shelter. He is 2 years old and was neutered a week ago. I have never been a fan of the e-collars. The dogs look miserable. I bought a couple of the Post Surgical suits and couldn't be happier! I put a telfa-pad over the sutures the first 3 days just to be safe. Our new dog loves the suit. He is healing beautifully. It is easy to put on and adjust for potty breaks. I plan to use it on him after he heals to keep him from shedding all over the car. Super alternative to the cone of shame.
This is amazing!
The "cone of shame" has never worked on any of our pets. It was time to spay our newest addition, a 70 lb Great Pyrenees mix. As much as I worried about her licking her incision, I was more concerned about her brother being curious about it. Because of her build, we were able to keep the back end of the suit open so we didn't have to worry about when she needed to potty. It stayed perfectly in place, didn't rise up past her incision. This is the best product and worked perfectly, I highly recommend buying this suit to keep your post-surgical patient safe!
A better alternative
The cones are horrible even the softer segmented ones. This zoot suit was easy to use, comfortable and easy to wash out. It really saved the day or 10 days after my pup was neutered. I would highly recommend it.
Love this alternative to e collar!
Love this product, it kept my dog comfortable as well as secure at the same time. When our older dog got fixed, he hated the e collar and was miserable in it. So this time I wanted to get something more comfortable yet secure and started looking for a product on chewy and ran into this recovery suit and decided to buy it. This made the healing process for my dog so much more comfortable. Great product!
excellent instead of surgical collar
I used this on my puppy who had been neutered and this worked well. He could not navigate the collar but this suite was amazing he could not get at the stitches. would highly recommend this item
This suit was a life saver for us. It's thin, breathable, and stretchy. The sizing is alittle difficult, bought size small, was a bit too small, then bought a medium and was alittle too big, but still really helpful.
Game Changer! Negates the Need for the Cone of Shame
We ordered the XXL for our 110lbs GSD and it fits perfectly! This has worked so much better than a cone for our dog post neuter surgery. It's easy to put on and adjust for potty breaks. Our dog sleeps so much for comfortabley in this than with the cone.
Good alternative to the cone post neutering and umbilical hernia surgery
My puppy is 18 months old, super active and weighs 65 pounds. We used his cone for the first two days (he was so irritated by it and would try to get it off in the middle of the night). When we switched to this he seemed and continues to seem much more comfortable. Our guy has no access to his two surgery sites. The only time he was able to lick one of the areas was when we had pulled it back for a walk and forgot to put it back on completely. The weather has been *hot*, over 90, but our dog just wants to be outside. The suit has been great.
didn't cover shoulder
The suit is nicely made and fit pretty snug. My lab has a shoulder wound that she kept scratching and damaging so it wouldn't heal. The suit seemed to cover the wound when we put the suit on her. But after she walked around for 5 minutes it would slide tail-wards and expose the wound, because the neck opening is too large. We had not secured the back half around her hindquarters, and tried scootching it up towards her waist, but that didn't help. It was probably made for belly wounds.