Symton Medium Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These grubs are raised on a grain and grass diet that’s treated with probiotics.
- Naturally contain high levels of calcium.
- The balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio makes these black soldier fly larvae the perfect staple diet for your reptile.
- No need for additional dusting.
- The shelf-life of these grubs is at least 2 weeks when stored as instructed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading Feeder Insect Supplement, 8-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$49.00Chewy Price$65.35List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoMin PRO Baby Formula Turtle Sticks, 1.13-oz$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tropical Fruit Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.61Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.23Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.90Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Sampler Value Pack$3.05Chewy Price$12.49List Price$2.90Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Small Mice Pinkies, 10 count$55.73Chewy Price$67.49List Price$52.94Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 6-oz bottle$8.94Chewy Price$10.80List Price$8.49Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Watermelon Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.36Autoship Price
- Symton Large Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 1000 count$19.29Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||N/A|
|Fish Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||N/A|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
A Constant Staple
I've been buying these for a couple of months now. I've bought from other places along the way prior and the dirt to mud substrates they've been in were awful. These are in a ground grain, I believe I read chatted in probiotics. Very simple to feed and to keep. I keep them room temp and feed until they're nearly gone. Then I give them a little repashy feeder food and move down a shelf. Once they start turning to flies I release them into her enclosure. She's all over her tank and gets them all eventually. So not only are they incredibly healthy, easy to keep, and don't need to be dusted, but they're a great source of enrichment and exercise. I'll keep coming back as long as the supply stays the same!
Great for my picky leopard gecko
I recently got my first leopard gecko, and I was struggling to find feeder insects that they were willing to eat. They rejected dubia roaches, mealworms, and crickets. This insect finally fit the bill! My leopard gecko loves them and I love how healthy they are. My partner accidentally put them in the fridge overnight, too, and they survived even that. Most of them came alive, stayed alive, and wriggled enough to entice a picky reptile. Very healthy. Pleased overall!
Not good this time
I have ordered before and they were great. This time almost all were dead, some were so small you could hardly see them even when I sifted through with a strainer & there definitely wasn't 1,000. Did you guys change breeder or what?! I won't be buying again!!
Will be purchasing again.
Showed up great and healthy. Packaging was perfect! Will be a repeat customer!
Took 6 days for these to get to my house and half of them were dead will not be ordering again
Chickens loved them but they don’t go far
The only reason these are getting 3 not 5 stars is because they don’t go very far and are being sold as treats for chickens. It’s a very expensive treat for 15 chickens to make them disappear in 2 min. Will stick to the dried ones!
Black Soldier Fly Larva
My bearded dragon loves these squirmy little things. They are nutritionally complete and no dusting is needed. Also, the soldier fly larva are great for composting kitchen scraps and they do it so quickly. I recommend getting smaller sizes of the larva if that's the way you want to use them.
Good once I got them
I normally get my chewy orders pretty quick, but it took 6 days to get these. I ordered 1000 medium but it appears I got 600 large instead.
Worth the money
This container lasted 3 weeks when I fed the bsfl to my bearded dragon every morning.
Great Staple Feeder for your BD
These came well packaged and looked very healthy. I still have some. She loves her BSFL.