Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs
About This Item
- Tongs are a more hygienic way to feed your pet than using your fingers.
- Designed to be long enough to keep your fingers safe.
- Ideal for feeding lizards and other small animals.
- Made with easy-to-wash stainless steel.
- An essential item for any reptile owner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$13.10Chewy Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Leaf Green$7.01Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Medium$11.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.62Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$24.10Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Large$15.09Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$21.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Fish Type||N/A||—||N/A||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Good for axolotls
I bought these for my axolotls, to feed them worms. They do the job but I just wish they were a little longer. If I drop a worm I still have to put my hand in to catch it.
Kinda hard to pick up crickets with
They are very sturdy and they are long enough. But they are really tough to pick up crickets with.