Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (Generic) Capsules, 0.4-mg, 1 capsule
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Tamsulosin is used in men to treat the symptoms benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) which can cause excess difficulties with urination (pain and frequency). By relaxing muscles in the bladder and prostate, urine may flow more easily. This drug is sometimes prescribed by veterinarians for use in companion animals.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amoxicillin (Generic) Capsules for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 capsule$0.14Chewy Price$0.16List Price$0.13Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Monohydrate (Generic) Capsules, 50-mg, 1 capsule$0.16Chewy Price$0.15Autoship Price
- Diltiazem HCl (Generic) Tablets, 30-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.17List Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Sotalol HCl (Generic) Tablets, 80-mg, 1 tablet$0.17Chewy Price$0.20List Price$0.16Autoship Price
- Atenolol (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine (Generic) Capsules for Dogs, 20-mg, 1 capsule$0.13Chewy Price$0.15List Price$0.12Autoship Price
- Felimazole Tablets for Cats, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.21List Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Salix (Furosemide) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.19Chewy Price$0.23List Price