TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pharmaceutical quality and molecularly distilled for highest purity from all toxins. Certified Mercury free with no detectable levels of PCB's, heavy metals, pesticides, or dioxins.
- 100% safe and natural: Wild caught exclusively from the clean, icy-cold waters of Iceland using only sustainable and responsible fishing methods safe for dolphins and other protected species.
- Guaranteed to contain at least 800 mg EPA and 525 mg DHA per serving, without the strong scent of most fish oils. Helps keep your pet in optimum health.
- No fillers, binders, toxins or artificial ingredients â€” just 100% pure and potent fish.
- Veterinarian recommended: for dogs and cats of all ages, sizes, breeds and activity levels. Helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system. It may also help promote weight loss and help reduce certain allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$34.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$25.75Chewy Price$36.00List Price$24.46Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Active Chews Premium Omega Skin & Coat Pure Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.34Chewy Price$50.67Autoship Price
- Active Chews Omega 3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Fish Oil Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$15.90Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Premium Sardines, Herring, Anchovy, Mackerel.||Active Ingredients (per 4g Chew): Algae (DHAgold), Omega-3 18/12TG Oil, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acids)...||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel||Non-Gmo Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring...||Wild-Caught Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel, Sardines.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade||—||—||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
164 Customer Reviews
My dogs LOVE it!!
Been using this for a couple months, my dogs LOVE IT! They are so excited for meal time now. A lot of folks said they had issues with the bottle leaking, but we personally didn't have any issues with that. I only noticed a leak if we vigorously shook it, so if you are going to travel with it I recommend using the cap lid instead of the pump lid.
Dog Loves the Taste
Our rescue aussie is on a prescription diet and they seemed to have changed the formula. We have a huge bag still left and refused to eat it. He is also prescribed fish oil that I normally give him in a capsule with his other medications, but noticed he was interested in one when it had accidently popped in my hands. I placed two and two together and was popping the capsules to place them in his food to eat since he liked the fish taste, but using this bottle has been so much easier! My husband and I laugh every time we forget to mix it in with his food, he just sits and waits expectantly for the "special sauce!" It obviously makes his breath smell a bit fishy and it can leak, but it's been worth having our dog eat and have a shiny, fluffy coat!
Was giving my pups the snap off caps. Difficult to snap off so you need scissors. When in a hurry it can squirt everywhere. Fish oil in a pump is perfect.
Fish oil drops
It to early to tell is this is helping my little rat ter. When stuff is blooming and grass is growing he itches. He is already on prescription and I’m hoping this gives the added boost to help him.
The bottle leaks all over the place getting it all over the floor or counter and your hands.
Omega 3 oil
My cat enjoys this oil, half a pump twice a week on her food. I have noticed it does affect her stool so don't want to overdo. This large bottle will last quite a long time at this rate, and I hope my cat will gradually feel the benefits!
I have 2 dogs and they are 2-1/2 and 12 years old. I just started using this a short while back but I see my older dog keeping up with my younger when they chase each other in my yard. I especially like the pump. Sometimes they have issues. This doesn't. I would recommend to others.
Great fish oil
Very happy with the new fish oil it was a recommendation from the American kennel club , Our dogs like it and we have had no issues .Def would recommend this to any one looking for a good fish oil.
Working on healthy coats
My dogs lost their shiny coats the vet recommended this to help . The dogs like the taste not noticeable difference as of yet in coats
good fish oil, recommend
Good for coat, skin, joint, and eye health. Helps my older dog a lot who has issues with her joints.