TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pharmaceutical quality and molecularly distilled for highest purity from all toxins. Certified Mercury free with no detectable levels of PCB's, heavy metals, pesticides, or dioxins.
- 100% safe and natural: Wild caught exclusively from the clean, icy-cold waters of Iceland using only sustainable and responsible fishing methods safe for dolphins and other protected species.
- Guaranteed to contain at least 800 mg EPA and 525 mg DHA per serving, without the strong scent of most fish oils. Helps keep your pet in optimum health.
- No fillers, binders, toxins or artificial ingredients â€” just 100% pure and potent fish.
- Veterinarian recommended: for dogs and cats of all ages, sizes, breeds and activity levels. Helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system. It may also help promote weight loss and help reduce certain allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$28.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Liquid Supplement, 32-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Nutri-Vet Fish Oil Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$15.90Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.11Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$30.97List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$27.75Chewy Price$43.95List Price$26.36Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$26.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Premium Sardines, Herring, Anchovy, Mackerel.||Wild Alaskan Salmon.||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel||Wild-Caught Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel, Sardines.||Active Ingredients (per 4g Chew): Algae (DHAgold), Omega-3 18/12TG Oil, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acids)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade||Human-Grade||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
161 Customer Reviews
Dog Loves the Taste
Our rescue aussie is on a prescription diet and they seemed to have changed the formula. We have a huge bag still left and refused to eat it. He is also prescribed fish oil that I normally give him in a capsule with his other medications, but noticed he was interested in one when it had accidently popped in my hands. I placed two and two together and was popping the capsules to place them in his food to eat since he liked the fish taste, but using this bottle has been so much easier! My husband and I laugh every time we forget to mix it in with his food, he just sits and waits expectantly for the "special sauce!" It obviously makes his breath smell a bit fishy and it can leak, but it's been worth having our dog eat and have a shiny, fluffy coat!
Fish oil drops
It to early to tell is this is helping my little rat ter. When stuff is blooming and grass is growing he itches. He is already on prescription and I’m hoping this gives the added boost to help him.
Omega 3 oil
My cat enjoys this oil, half a pump twice a week on her food. I have noticed it does affect her stool so don't want to overdo. This large bottle will last quite a long time at this rate, and I hope my cat will gradually feel the benefits!
I have 2 dogs and they are 2-1/2 and 12 years old. I just started using this a short while back but I see my older dog keeping up with my younger when they chase each other in my yard. I especially like the pump. Sometimes they have issues. This doesn't. I would recommend to others.
Great fish oil
Very happy with the new fish oil it was a recommendation from the American kennel club , Our dogs like it and we have had no issues .Def would recommend this to any one looking for a good fish oil.
Working on healthy coats
My dogs lost their shiny coats the vet recommended this to help . The dogs like the taste not noticeable difference as of yet in coats
good fish oil, recommend
Good for coat, skin, joint, and eye health. Helps my older dog a lot who has issues with her joints.
Great for my 2yo American bully' skin allergy
My 2yo American bully has so much allergies. He is almost allergic to everything maybe even grass. He had patches on his back and tail, where there wasn't anymore hairs and after 1 week of using it in his kibble every morning, he has a beautiful coat. No more patches on his coat and he is all soft and shiny. I definitely recommend.
Good stuff for our dogs
Our dogs haven't turned up their noses to this as we put two squirts in each bowl of food morning and night. Seems to have helped with skin issues and doesn't have a foul odor as some might. I'd definitely buy again.
Omega 3 fish oil
I dont really know if it's doing anything for my dogs or not. Not sure what's it's supposed to do. My 13 yo I lost had arthritis and now my 14 yo is having trouble getting up