TerraMax Pro Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Liquid Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pharmaceutical quality and molecularly distilled for highest purity from all toxins. Certified Mercury free with no detectable levels of PCB's, heavy metals, pesticides, or dioxins.
- 100% safe and natural: Wild caught exclusively from the clean waters of Alaska using only sustainable and responsible fishing methods
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It has over 15 different Omega's and is an excellent natural source of Vitamin D and Astaxanthin
- No fillers, binders, toxins or artificial ingredients â€” just 100% pure and potent fish.
- Veterinarian recommended: for dogs and cats of all ages, sizes, breeds and activity levels. Helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, cardiovascular health, nervous system and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system. Can also help promote weight loss and reduce certain allergies and yeast infections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Petz Kitchen Cipo Cabeludo Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Pet MD Multivitamin Immune Booster Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.38Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.41Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Noni Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- DealThe Petz Kitchen Maca Master Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Multi-Vitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- waggedy Daily Essential Immune Support Puppy Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Duck Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Hip & Joint Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Pawstruck EZ-Soothe Probiotics Soft Chews Large & Medium Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.55Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.07Autoship Price
- Wysong Omega-3 Spectrum Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.5-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$20.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon.||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Nerve Care, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon||—||—||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Worked but Came Damaged
Bought this to get my non food motivated dog to eat. She will eat it now which is great! Sadly the bottle came damaged and leaked the entire time we had it.
As most dogs do, mine were suffering from dry, itchy skin as we entered into winter. I diligently researched for relief for them and came across this oil. Within 2 weeks, their coats and skin changed dramatically- no more itching, soft, shiny. My doodle and jackchi love the taste and look forward to getting it in their bowl.
This is a great pet product. My veterinarian recommended Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for both my cats and dogs, especially for itchy skin, joint and heart health. You do have to start slowly (I give my cats 1/8 of a teaspoon) otherwise they won't eat their canned food because they have to slowly get use to it. I would never go higher than 1/2 teaspoon for a 15 lb pet despite the directions otherwise they will get diarrhea. I like the fact that it doesn't smell fishy. I didn't use the pump provided because it will drip and I refrigerate it because it can go rancid.
Can be used for dogs or cats. Would recommend. Dosing based on pet's weight, so you always know how much to give. I just squirt it on their food.
Great product but not so great bottle
The oil has been great for my pup, makes her coat so soft and shiny. But the pump on the bottle always leaks out and really takes away from the convenience of the pump. Such a bummer. But I use it anyway because we’ve found one that we like and works for our girl!
My pups love it! Their coats are so shiny! I will continue to purchase this through Chewy.
I have never ordered this product before! My small dog picky Rocky refuses to eat his food once I put this product on it! My medium dog gulps it down!
All my pets love it, and it's a good price for a high quality fish oil. Great for my dogs and cat! One pump on their food a day for every 25 lbs they are will make their coats shiny and helps with a lot of internal functioning. My 50 lb dog gets 2 and my 30 lb dog gets 1. And my cat licks it out of her bowl on its own with nothing else added.
Good Salmon Oil Supplement
I had never bought this supplement for my dogs before, so I wanted them to give it a try. I gave my dogs this Salmon Oil Supplement in their food and they love it .
my dogs love this
I bought this in Oct and mind I am feeding 4 big dogs and I am having to order in about six weeks. But I have 2 picky eaters and they take this right down. My biggest dog have bad allergies and it is helping him,he does not chew on his feet like he was. the very old dog that is usually bald is growing her hair back and not scratching much at all.Wonderful product.