Tetra Algae Control Pond Block Water Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For containerized ponds only
- Limited to use for backyard or homeowner ponds and water fountains
- EPA approved
- Not for use with live plants
- Safe for fish but not for use in non-ornamental ponds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTetra Pond AlgaeControl Water Treatment, 101.4-oz bottle$45.01Chewy Price$65.89List Price$42.76Autoship Price
- DealAPI Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 4-oz bottle$5.48Chewy Price$7.78List Price$5.21Autoship Price
- DealAqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$6.82Chewy Price$13.49List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- DealAPI Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner, 5-gal bottle$259.98Chewy Price$363.98List Price$246.98Autoship Price
- DealAqueon PURE Betta Beads Aquarium Water Care, 8.8-oz bag, Pink$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Simply Clear Pond Water Clarifier, 32-oz bottle$29.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- DealKordon NovAqua Plus Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$7.90Chewy Price$9.80List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- DealRuby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.66Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealRuby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.61Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Aquatics AquaCleanse Freshwater Aquarium Cleaner, 64-oz bottle$30.59Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$22.95List Price$19.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Tetra algae control block
I have a 400 gallon water trough that I put two koi fish in until we have koi pond built. I would turn green in a week but I cleaned it out and started again been almost a month still clear. Almost time to put in a couple more blocks. I will continue to use this.
Does not work!
This is my second bad review for a tetra pond product. Not only did my pond filtration kit not work even a litte after two months. But the pond block does not work either! After two months I still have alga and the block is the exact same size as it was when I placed it in. It looked like a concrete block before putting it in and it still does. So spend a litte more money on a better product. Tetra has some great products on the market and I give props where they are do but I will also tell you if your messing up!
Pond So Clear!
After three 90 degree days our 500 gallon fish pond greened up; we could not see the bottom or our fish. Local pond stores recommended products costing 5 times the cost of Pond Block & would take 30 days to work. I ordered from Chewy & had delivery in less than 24 hours. Using just two blocks to start, water was absolutely clear in 4 days. I immediately placed another order & that also arrived in less than a day. I highly recommend Chewy & the Pond Block Product.
Algae control - not
This may be a fine product, but it does (and did) not control algae in our small pond.
not working for my bird bath
used a full cube of this substance and even after a week, it has not made any difference in the algae in the water
Amazing Pond Block
Pond Block is now a must for my Koi pond. I have tried numerous chemicals and natural solutions. They worked very little or none at all. In one day Pond Block had my pond water clear. The liner algae is continuously going away.
absolutely the best for my turtle/Goldie pond
Hands down the best algae and sludge and cloudy water cure I have ever used in 12+ years. I have don’t the liquid pour in, the rock salt in the filter, vacuuming daily, you name it-we’ve used it. I got these on a whim and thank god, they have been a game changer. My pond gets full full hot sun all day and turns to pea soup quickly. Sure I get huge goldies from the algae but I look to see what my pond looks like rather than a dark green sludge farm. I have only used 6 tablets in my 400gal pond so far and absolutely loving them. So easy so simple and they work. I can’t rave enough about them. Until your have a large red ear slider, 12+ large goodies and live feeding you have no idea the work involved in keeping a pond looking somewhat ok. Now my pond is crystal clear, the rocks inside aren’t even covered in algae anymore. Like I said hands down game changer and now a customer for ever.
The package was not properly packaged and arrived two weeks after the order. Although the box was undamaged, the lid of the jar inside was broken into three pieces and all the contents were scattered inside the box
Don’t waste your money!
No difference between before and after use of this product in my pond!
Been buying it for years, always had fountains in the houses I lived in and when the weather gets warm the algae gets bad. It really helps