Help keep your pond clear with Tetra’s GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier. This device uses ultraviolet light to destroy suspended green algae by targeting the reproductive ability of single-celled algae. Once the algae are destroyed, they are pumped out of the clarifier, clumped and removed by your pond’s filtration system. Tetra’s GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier installs in minutes, is easy to use and conceal, and can help remove algae blooms in just 8 days! Every purchase comes with a high-efficiency bulb that can last for up to 11 months, plus a high-clarity quartz glass tube, ¾ inch, 1 inch and 1 ¼ inch ID tubing adapters, as well as a 15-foot power cord. This clarifier is designed for ponds that hold up to 1,800 gallons of water.
- Helps combat heavy algae blooms in ponds and water gardens for a clean, green-free finish.
- Comes with a UV bulb that can last for up to 11 months.
- The included stainless-steel insert helps increase UV exposure.
- Designed for ponds that can hold up to 1,800 gallons.
- Can help remove full bloom in up to 8 days.
- Only the 9-watt unit is designed for 1,800 gallons.
- Different units will handle different loads.
See all items by Tetra