Tetra Pond AquaSafe Tap Water ConditionerBy Tetra
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Chlorine and chloramine neutralizer makes tap water safe for fish and plants
- Removes harmful chlorine and chloramine
- Neutralizes heavy metals and detoxifies harmful compounds in tap and well water
- Reformulated for today's city water
- Special formula applies a coat that will protect fish gills and membranes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Has worked well for both the turtles and tropical fish I keep. I add the prescribed amount of Tetra Pond AquaSafe to the bucket or tub and then add the water. It works! Price is competitive.. ship time is excellent.
Good price. Does not have the same ingredients as the Pond AquaSafe I buy at a local pond store. That is concerning. Plan to call Tetra.
great product and price
I've used this product several times before, as I've had to add water to my pond frequently recently because of a leak. I was only able to get a small size bottle locally, but got a great price from Chewy for a much larger size. It works great when I have to add tap water. The fish are happy!
Have used Tetra Pond AguaSafe for years. I have a large pond, 6,000 gallons. Tried other products, this is the best one for your money! Used to purchase it through another company, did not know that Chewy carried it. There price is the best and I will continue to buy it from them.
Great service and great value. A must for our pond and fish. Have to add a lot of water this time of year.
Love this conditioner for my pond.
Great product will not trust my Koi's life with any other product. Love the larger containers! Your pricing is great