Tetra Pond Filtration Fountain Kit with Flat Box Filter
About This Item
- Comes with a water pump, a filter and a fountain with attachments.
- Features 3 display options with 3 fountain attachments—froth, spray and bell patterns.
- Helps keep your pond water clear with ample circulation and aeration.
- Choose from three sizes—under 100 gallons, 75-250 gallons or 250-500 gallons.
- Easy to clean and helps provide your pond buddies with a healthier home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Clear Choice Bio-Filter Replacement Pads$13.59Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Fluval U3 Poly/Carbon Underwater Filter Media, 2 count$7.42Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.05Autoship Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow LED PRO Aquarium Power Filter, Size 75, 400 GPH$59.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Debris Handling Pump$138.99Chewy Price$357.09List Price
- AquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 50$2.15Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.04Autoship Price
- Marina Aquarium Power Filter, 20-gal$22.55Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- biOrb Aquarium Classic Cleaning Service Kit$10.85Chewy Price$15.67List Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 30$2.13Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.02Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper Aquarium Filter Cartridges, Small, 6 count$4.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.56Autoship Price
- Fluval Spec Carbon Bags Filter Media, 3-pack$2.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift PL GEL Filter Pad Bacterial Inoculant, 16-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Eheim Skim350 Aquarium Micro Surface Skimmer$33.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Pond||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
It floats and does not go to thee bottom with out additional help like a rock on top. The whole thing is made cheap and functioning very poorly.I would recumbend to look at more expensive model but not that one.
I was so happy to get this filter for my new pond. My pond is about 280 gallons, mid range for this filter. I have had it going for two months now and my pond is still not clearing up. And like many others who have reviewed this product I too must place a stone on the filter housing to keep it at the bottom of the pond! You would think a pond filter would not be so buoyant. The stone is only covering a small section of the grate not enough to affect the flow of water. The water is flowing perfect and I do enjoy the fountain head it adds a nice touch but no different than my other pump with a head on it. I upgraded to help get my pond fish ready but am going to have to just spend the money for a better pump. I guess you get what you pay for. The price was good but you would expect it to work just a little bit! So save your money and spend a little more money and get a better pump.
I received this beginning of May to replace previous one. The previous one had pump start working & plastic tubing that goes from pump to box cracked and broke off making it unable to attach. I came home to a stagnant pond. This one didn't last 2 months. I understand its not Chewy. It seems nothing is made to last anymore. Plastic just fatigues and falls apart.
Tetra is the trusted brand to buy
So far, it’s doing great! Cleared up the water but I did have to empty the 300gallon pond due to oak pollen. Will update in a week if the filter doesn’t do it’s job but Tetra has always been a trusted brand for my fish aquariums in the past. I did add two XLG sponge filters with an airator to help keep circulating the water prior to this box filter. This is my first pond but I’ve had aquariums most of my life. The fish I have are two Wakin Goldfish approximately 5 inches in a 380 gallon pond. The fish have responded well and started coming up to the top to enjoy the water feature.
We have a small pond and so far it is working great, the fountain is not very strong but it moves the water enough to keep mosquitoes out
Great koi pond filter
Amazing next morning delivery and easy to set up. Great price. Very effective filtration. Multiple nozzles for fountain Best one we ever had!
Great Filter & Fountain
Waited anxiously for this to arrive! Shipment was delayed due to weather delivery issues so I had to run my pond heater so my fish would not die! Finally arrived and everyone is happy!
Works good for my pond, adjust the water flow on the pump per your needing. Would buy twice again
Works well, easy to assemble, perfect size for our pond and fish size
Trickles like an 80 year old man...
This thing for as industrial as it appears barely pushes the water an inch or two out of the fixture. It does not work with the bell fixture at all. It’s not clogged, I installed it per the directions in fresh water on a level pond floor. It puts out little to no flow pressure whatsoever. There is no way to adjust it, you get what you get. I would NOT recommend. Very disappointed for 85 dollars.