Tetra Pond UV Replacement Bulb
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful UV clarifier keeps pond water clean and "green free"
- UV light effectively destroys unsightly green pond water algae
- Enjoy crystal clear pond water with minimal effort and maintenance
- Replace after 11 months for optimal effectiveness
- For all TetraPond UV Clarifiers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-in$85.99Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$246.53Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- Spaces Places Solar Powered Submersible LED Fish Pond Light Set$32.80Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright Max LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 48-54-in$139.99Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 18-24-in$54.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Tetra Pond De-Icer, 300-watt$35.17Chewy Price$64.59List Price
- Aqueon Led 15 Column Replacement Hood$32.46Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Coralife Marine Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$39.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 150 watt$43.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Zoo Med 6,500K Ultra Sun T8 Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb, 15 x 18-in$13.16Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 24-in$88.01Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Best pond light. Great customer service. Overnight delivery! Doesn’t get better than Chewy! Very best place with incredible customer satisfaction.
I purchased the Tetra Pond Perifier (which works GREAT by the way), and Chewy suggested I also purchase this replacement bulb. Great idea, then I don't have to purchase it later. But...it helps if you suggest a replacement bulb purchase, make sure its the one that FITS the item I purchased. This was the 5 watt bulb. The bulb required is a much bigger one (maybe 9watt). I will have to return it for the correct item.
If you have a koi pond!
If you have a koi pond, you need a UV light!! I bought a house with a koi pond and it was muddy looking. Along with a few chemicals, this cleared it right up!
I have it didn’t see any change in 2 days u have to have it up right in on bottom out on top don’t have it laying down after one day say 30 percent change
Replacement 5 watt UV bulb
Purchased a clarifier from a local pet store 2 yrs ago and this yr it needed a new bulb. Found them on chewy.com at a substantial savings plus they arrived within a week! Good job
Expensive bulb that doesn't work
Easy purchase online. Fast shipping. The only problem is that the bulb doesn't work. At first I thought it was because you can't see the UV light in the daytime. Then when I went out at night I thought I could see if it was working. Still couldn't see anything. Figured I'd give it some time to clear up the water in the pond like the last bulb always kept it but still no change in water. I assume it doesn't work now.