Tetra Pond Waterfall Filter
About This Item
- Quickly and easily creates beautiful waterfalls to beautify your space.
- Provides additional filtration as water is pulled through the fall.
- Large enough to suit ponds and water gardens up to 1,000 gallons.
- Beautiful waterfall enhances flow and biological pond filtration.
- Extra-long spillway disguises filter easily—it virtually disappears in your landscape.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Submersible Flat Box Filter$20.49Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Simplicity 320 DC In Sump Protein Skimmer$380.95Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Filt-A-Pack, 2 count$15.74Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- Savio Stainless Steel UVinex Pond Filter System, 50-watt$300.30Chewy Price$429.00List Price
- Spaces Places Biological Pond Filter$44.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 30 Series Aquarium Filter Kit$50.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Fluval Underwater Filter Poly/Carbon Cartridge, 2 count$10.49Chewy Price
- Eheim Aquarium Prefilter$14.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Fluval Aquarium Underwater Filter, 12-30 gal$27.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Eheim Classic 250 External Aquarium Canister Filter$101.72Chewy Price
- Eheim Pro 4+ 350 Aquarium Canister Filter$177.65Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- Eheim Classic 600 External Aquarium Canister Filter, 159-gal$189.77Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Better than expected
It was hard to visualize the size of this waterfall in proportion to my small pond, so it turned out large, and looks terrific. It is sturdy, and works very good too. I did decide to add fine pond filtering material as well, as my area is somewhat dusty. The pond now looks better than it ever has, and I'm real pleased. Oh yes, they recommended I add ceramic clarifier, to put in the black mesh bag, and it really was needed to hold down the filter material that wanted to float up when the pump is on. No big deal to add the ceramics as they are inexpensive, and sold by the pound. Based on pump pressure, I needed four pounds to keep the filters down. The filters are easy to clean too, just wash out the filter material with dish soap and rinse well. Leafs and large stuff are caught with the stiffer pre-filter that comes with the unit, and it too, cleans up well. The inlet hole is 1 inch, so you can use the fittings that come with it, or use your own, if you have an existing 1 inch setup.
I haven't used this yet as I'm still setting up the pond in a new home. I thought I was going to be able to eliminate the filter on the bottom of the pond but cannot figure out how to do this. This was the purpose of the external filter. All the new pumps I've looked at have a filter on them, looking for one that doesn't. I am open to suggestions! Thank you!
Great waterfall filter
I love this waterfall pond filter! I have it set up outside of my pond. It was easy to put together, looks great and a breeze to clean! I also purchased to go in the mesh bag that comes with the waterfall, the Marineland C-Series Canister Ceramic Rings and 2 sets of the biofilter balls and they work very well together.
Beautiful Waterfall Effect
Our pond is surrounded by trees, and we have struggled to keep water clear. This waterfall feature has a double filtering system. The waterfall feature along with the Tetra Debris handing pump is a perfect solution for us.
great way to add a waterfall to your pond
works great, I just wish I could think of a way to stop the dirty water running back into the pond when I change the filter ....
Great and Simple
The Waterfall filter works great and is so easy to clean. However, we never received the 2 O-rings and the inside Lock nut. We replaced it with something temporary, which is leaking unfortunately, and are trying to get in touch with Tetra to send us the missing parts. However, Tetra's customer service seems to be nonexistent. They never reply and are hard to reach by phone. Any help with this would be appreciated!
Like others have said - missing parts / o rings.
Seems to have a QC issue in making sure all parts are included in package. Have read many other reviews commenting on the same issue.
Would buy again
Pond waterfall is exactly as advertised. Would purchase again
Great filter/water feature for my backyard pond!
This is a great little waterfall/filter for my small pond. Frogs love it & so do I! Chewy is the place for pet food, garden supplies, etc.
good concept, bad execution
The filter is easy to set up. However, today will be the third time that I have to rebuild the waterfall, because, instead of falling straight, the water turns back towards the pump like a roof without a drip edge. I got up one morning to see that half my pond water was missing. The filter is perfectly level so that's not the problem. I'm going to test it out today with a different set up, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to look for another filter. I hate wasting money.