Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fortified with calcium and vitamin C
- Food floats for easier pet interaction
- Protein-rich floating pellets fortified with vitamins for proper turtle nutrition
- Promotes strong shell and skeletal development
- Readily accepted by a variety of aquatic turtle species
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Mini Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$3.93Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.73Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 2.9-oz jar$5.31Chewy Price$7.56List Price$5.04Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Select-A-Food 3 in 1 Mini-Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.55-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Grasshoppers Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Aquatic Turtle Food, 7.5-oz jar$7.59Chewy Price$10.84List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Canned Box Turtle Food, 6-oz can$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Worms Mealworms, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$19.35Chewy Price$20.35List Price$18.38Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Mealworms Lizard Food, 3.75-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food$14.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Fruit Mix Reptile Food, 2.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...||Menhaden Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Oats, Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Peas...||Oats, Dried Carrots, Corn...||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Sticks||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried||Pellets, Freeze-Dried||Dry Food, Feed|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
193 Customer Reviews
Excellent Value For Your Money
This is literally the only turtle food my handsome boy will eat after all these years, Ive tried everything, and he likes what he likes. This bag literally lasts me over a year. So It's an amazing deal for the price, I just put this huge bag in the gallon size air tight mason jars I have so it stays nice and fresh for my baby.
Very fast delivery
My turtle loves these sticks. I have tried to feed her other food but she wouldn't eat it. She even follows my hand when I put her food in the tank. Sorry no video lol.
so far everything is 100% good. I am very proud of you all doing a great job.
My yellow bellied slider eats these out of my fingers.
The Best There Is
I love this food for my turtle. The prices are always great on here. This bucket will last awhile. Had it for months and there isnt even a dent in the pellets, container still looks full.
GREAT price (1/3 the price of in store purchase) and next day delivery. GREAT service also. Completely satisfied
this is junk food!
Don’t waste your money!! Wheat gluten, potato gluten, other fillers, etc.! This stuff clogged my filter to the point where it failed! It clouded the water and encouraged algae to grow! It looked like strings of thick snot floating in the water and attaching to everything! It allowed algae and snot like goo to collect on my turtle’s shell so badly that I had to scrub him several times. I know this was the cause because in the three years I’ve had the turtle, THIS food was the only new thing that had been introduced! NEVER before did I ever have issues like this! VERY DISAPPOINTED with this!!
My turtle loves these
My true Raphael loves,Tara Reptomin floating food sticks.
Unfortunately, the frogs and toads who are trapped in our window well do not seem to like these. They aren't interested in anything that's not alive. I wish it were not so because it's difficult to supply what these poor creatures need to survive.
The best turtle food out there
Had to buy multiple of the small size as large size bucket was out of stock, but ReptoMin is the best prepared food sold. Does not foul water if slightly overfed.