Three Dog Bakery Cookbook
About This Item
There's nothing better than the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies. With this cookbook from Three Dog Bakery and one doggone determined pet parent (that's you!), Fido can experience the magic of homemade confection. Bake a fresh batch of SnickerPoodles to celebrate a job well done or dole out Scotty Biscotti "just because!" These all-natural recipes will stun and delight your furry family and could become a charming activity with the kids! You'll love creating something for your pooch that is 100 percent real and pulled from your very own oven. It's the gift you've been waiting for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Your Bulldog Puppy Month by Month$9.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Sporting Dog & Retriever Training: The Wildrose Way: Raising a Gentleman's Gundog for Home & Field$36.96Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs & Cats$10.73Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Homeopathic Care for Cats & Dogs, Revised Edition: Small Doses for Small Animals$19.48Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care$26.00Chewy Price
- The Cat Bible: Everything Your Cat Expects You to Know$19.40Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- The Sibley Guide to Birds, Second Edition$21.29Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- The Horse Encyclopedia$21.72Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler$21.57Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- How to Think Like a Horse$14.23Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Storey's Illustrated Guide to Poultry Breeds$19.40Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chicken Encyclopedia$13.29Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Author||Dan Dye||Sian Ryan||Patricia Blocker||Carol Ekarius||Jean Cuvelier, Jean-Yves Grall|
|Publication Date||Oct 6, 1998||5/12/2020||9/1/2019||May 30, 2007||1/7/2020|
|Subject||DIY||Care & Health||Training||Training||Training|
|Publisher||Andrews McMeel Publishing||Quarto Publishing||Quarto Publishing||Workman Publishing||Fox Chapel Publishing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
There are a lot of ingredients used in the recipes that I’m not going to feed my dog. I suppose I could make the recipes without garlic, dairy or baking powder.
Love this company and the cookbook
I have been buying Three Dog Bakery cookies for my dogs for years, but really like being able to bake my own...who knew you could make dog pizza. My dog's love to eat people food, and this cookbook is all about people ingredients, nothing artificial, all easy to find ingredients. Started with the first recipe and made some doggie granola, and tried it out first on my son, husband, and 80 year old mother, everyone said it was really good. After we people tested it, we let the dogs have some, and they approved on their own. I really love knowing that what I feed them is nutritious, good for them, and tastes good.
This book is filled with many great recipes to try out, although it didn't have many "packageable" treat recipes as I was hoping for. I understand not wanting to give away recipes for things sold in the store or online, but there were some treats that they do not make any more that my dog LOVES that I was hoping might be included. No such luck. Still a good doggie cookbook, though.
Great cookbook for dogs. I would not use garlic in recipes but I can modify each recipe for myself. I also follow no corn wheat and soy. Will just replace these items with appropriate item if found in recipe as these are common allergens or things that can unsettle a dogs tummy. Otherwise great book!
Way excited about this!!
I can't wait to make some of these for my dogs!!!! Gonna me a full course meal like the crazy dog lady that I am!! Lol
Cooking for my pups
Loved the book, have made several yummy treats for my pups.