ThunderCover Mini Dog Tag Silencer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Silencer works to prevent dog tags from clanging together and making noise.
- Great to keep the quiet if your dog is active during the night.
- Durable silicone cover is transparent so that dog tags are still easily readable.
- Fits up to three regular-sized dogs tags and comes in a fun choice of colors.
- Comes with a bonus ThunderRing Easy Tag Connector!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Pink$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealTrill Paws Cute but Psycho Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$25.00Chewy Price
- DealTrill Paws Spoiled Rotten Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$25.00Chewy Price
- Two Tails Pet Company Paw & Evil Eye Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$20.99Chewy Price
- Quick-Tag Diva Bone & Etched Crown Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Silver & Blue$28.79Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealTrill Paws Pink Heart Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$25.00Chewy Price
- GoTags Camo Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Bone Shape, Pink, Regular$10.95Chewy Price
- Two Tails Pet Company Wild Flower Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Very pleased with this. Works well. Tags fit perfectly
No more noise
This works great. I bought the small one because my dog is only 11 lbs. She’s white and her tags always leave black smudges on her chest. Not anymore. Solved 2 problems with this.
Good for DOGS perhaps
I bought this tag cover for my cat's very jingle-y tags... and yes, she's a ninja now... but I did have to cut it WAY smaller so it wasn't huge over the cat tag... I feel like it would still be huge over the mini dogbone tags that it was intended for. Also, she ends up getting water trapped inside it when it dips into the water bowl...that doesn't seem to be an issue yet. So, I'll give this 5* but I will say that I'd LOVE to see more sizes made...
Scratchy Dog, equals Jingles NO MORE
My pup suffers from allergies, and while she gets her allergy shots when those start to wear off, before her re-up she will scratch herself crazy. That's hard enough to watch but listening to her jingle all day can make you lose your mind. So we used to use the "freeze tag" silencer and it works, but if you have to adjust it or add a tag, the plastic never really goes back together. This works well, it was a struggle to get on, I won't lie so have some pliers or something near by to thread your ring through if you have multiple tags. We have three and its snug, ID, rabies, and license... I don't think you could fit 4. Its not super clear once tags are in, and gets/stays dirty pretty easily, but her tags are attached to her, and they don't jingle every time her allergies flare.
Dog was able to chew it up.
My tiny dog seems to be able to get her tags in her mouth (while on her collar) no matter what I do. She was easily able to get to this dog tag silencer/cover and chew it up the first couple of hours she had it on. Will keep trying other products.
Not as advertised.
It’s to big and clunky, much thicker than it appears, and incredibly hard to put together. We tried, took it off her after a day.
I got this today and put it on my dogs collar I was happy with it... 2 hours later it was gone!!! She got it off and I have no idea where it is! It’s not in the house and we have snow outside so I may find it when it melts!
so nice and quite
I love this item it saves her tags from getting messed up and it is so quiet she doesnt like it because she like to hear the jingle
The tag silencer does exactly what’s it’s supposed to do it stopped my pups constant tags jingling since he always like to shake it can be quite annoying especially when trying to sleep so it gets the job done..however wouldn’t recommend if it’s for a puppy.. my 5 month old Chi basically chewed through the whole thing
No more noise
A very tight fit but it worked! No more noise when they walk or shake!