Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a double-walled corrugated scratching surface with varying degrees of thickness to promote a lasting durability.
- Eco-friendly—made with recycled materials and completely recyclable itself!
- You can customize the blank cardboard exterior to match your kitty's unique cattitude!
- Made with a hanging toy for added fun!
- Includes catnip to help lure your feline friend to scratch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.44Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealPetique Feline Chateau Cat Scratcher Toy$81.92Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- DealPetique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$52.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealKONG Play Spaces CATbana Cat Toy$41.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealPetique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy$49.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||—||—||—||—|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Teasers & Wands||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Furniture Mount Type||—||—||—||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
While my kitties LOVE this tower there are some issues. First, the cardboard isn't as thick as other cardboard play structures I've purchased. Especially the very top piece. This piece is kind of important as most of my chubbos love that spot the most. In the 2 days they've had it the top piece has collapsed under their weight a few times now and they are really just normal sized kitties. Today I duct taped the top to make it a little sturdier but had to work around 2 kitties who insisted they needed to be up there at the time. They really do love playing and napping on it but I'll be surprised if it lasts a year. Glad it was on sale when I ordered it.
It was not too difficult to put together. The YouTube video was helpful and all of the pieces are numbered. My cat loves it. Just wish the cardboard was a little bit sturdier.
Tiger Tough Cat Playground
I only gave it 4 stars because it was a pain to put together. The instructions were not very clear. But my cats like it. It shouldn't have taken me over an hour to put together.
Not amazing, but not bad
What some folks have said is true: the instructions aren't great. The video on youtube is much better, but even that has you position it in some ways that make assembly challenging. Mine also was missing some of the tabs that lock the trim into place, so I just used some of the scrap pieces and traced out extra copies of the included ones onto that.
New castle is divine!
My hoomom got this wonderful fun castle for me. She used the video on YouTube to assemble it cuz she needed some extra help. (Hoomoms, can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em!) I tried to show her by walking around on it, hiding in the hidy spots and generally being a nuisance, but ONLY cuz I was soooo excited to play in it. Thank you Chewy for my new clubhouse!
Like they said...
What previous reviewers have said about directions and numbering was true for us as well-- it took multiple attempts to get this right, because each piece is individual-- front and back look identical but are slightly different, so without proper labeling/numbering it's a bit of a nightmare--(search youtube for the video--the QR code doesn't work). And just an FYI we have no problem with IKEA instructions. That said, it is sturdy and our two young cats LOVE it --it's hilarious seeing them play in it-- not sure how long it will last given that they are big chewers of cardboard right now, but I still think it's worth it-- So 5 stars for finished product and 2-3 for ease of construction. I prefer it to the carpet covered cat trees and I'm glad that it's recyclable as well.
Fun for cats! Not fun for human putting it together. I had several pieces that were mislabeled. So they did not match the directions. It took me about an hour to put together and 40 minutes of that was studying the picture of the castle so I could put the pieces together without the directions. I was surprised how stable it is once it is together. The cats really like it which is the most important thing!!!
Cats love it
My cats LOVE this castle. I have 25 cats and they all love playing and climbing on this. Several of them sleep in it.
Worth the hassle
The pieces were not numbered correctly, so while it should have taken 15 minutes to put together, it took nearly an hour. That said, it's pretty great and Jaws loves it.
Sturdier than you think!
I have a Maine Coon who loves all things cardboard.while she doesn't fit theough the "doorways" without crouching down, it does not stop her. One leap and she is on the top anyway. The directions that come in it are useless, but there are numbers on each piece and a great video to watch by qr code. One thing the description wasnvt clear on is if there are scratcher mats on each level - and there are. Big bonus. We haven't put the toys in yet, I'm holding off until I need her to rediscover it. The domestic short hair feline who doesn't care for cardboard pretends it doesn't exist. So a win for both cats.