Tiger Tough Double Decker Playground 69.3-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey
About This Item
- Features two separate enclosed cat condos that’s purr-fect for multi-cat households.
- Some of the posts are covered with sisal for all of your feline’s scratching needs.
- Designed with a Cat-IQ busy box to help keep your paw-tner entertained and as sharp as a tack.
- Comes with multiple enticing toys—mouse, dangling ball and springy-wand ball cat toy.
- Easy to assemble and only requires the occasional spot-clean with a damp cloth and vacuuming as needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 66-in Cat Tree with Bed, Condo, Lounge Basket & Top Perch, Dark Charcoal$79.04Chewy Price$92.20List Price
- Frisco 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$126.41Chewy Price
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$106.86Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$84.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$124.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 58-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$69.44Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$76.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$66.48Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 66-in Cat Tree, Beige$84.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$100.99Chewy Price$198.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
We had a kitten "adopt" us back in mid November. She's LOADED with energy and spunk and needed something to keep her occupied while we were at work each day. EASY to put together. GREAT instructions. STURDY!!! This is PERFECT for her!! She loves all of the levels and the added scratching posts. It's sturdy too!!! She hits this thing FLYING and it has never wavered. Will be getting another for a different room for the house. I'm so grateful that I ordered this from you for our little stowaway.
Bought this to replace an old one. I have 2 12 lb cats that love their old tree condo. Got this new one and was disappointed. Pictures make it look like it's for full grown cats. Well it's not. I know this shows measurements but I guess you don't realize how big a full grown cat truly is. Platform's are only big enough for them to sit and not really play. Base is not wide enough to keep this condo somewhat stable. It's really wobbly. This is perfect for kittens but not full grown cats.
only good for young cats
This cat tower will be good for very young cats. I have 3 adult cats who are 14lbs each. Our cats can't perch on the platforms due to the platforms are very small. Finally it's a very unstable kitty playground.
safe place for kitty
As I was putting this together my new kitty, inherited from my father, inspected my work. The moment it was done she immediately checked out her new digs and played with the toys. I’d say we picked the right cat tree for our new family member.
Tiger tough playground
Sturdy, well made. My 2 cats love it. They play on it with no rocking or tipping. 1 sleeps in the little condos. Easy to assemble.
Our Cats Love It
It is a little small for our larger cat, and does not have the texture she likes to scratch. Also there is not a pole long enough for her to stretch and scratch. The sleeping areas are great for our smaller cat and okay for her. It was a very quick and easy assembly, the most difficult part was the ladder.
Only for kittens
This cat tower will be good for very young kittens. Unfortunately I have adult cats who can not perch the platforms are very small
cat is obsessed!
at first he wasn’t sure because it wobbled a bit, so we bolted it to the wall and now he can’t stop running up and down. one of his
Grand Kitty loves it
Got this for my grand kitty when she moved into her new apartment with my son and girlfriend. The cat loves it and takes naps in the boxes every day, and loves being high up.
Only for Play - Not a place for sleeping
This tower is small and best for young cats. I called the manufacturer and let them know that I felt this would be better with a platform or two for sleeping. I have a cat that will be 1 on April 1st and she loves it. Her mom moves a lot slower on it and has a harder time maneuvering because she is bigger. She only sits on the platforms and her daughter lays on them but hangs off a lot. The platforms are hard and they do not have any padding. The white toy hanging in the box was pulled off the day I put it together. I was not put on well at all.