Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eco-friendly cat scratcher house is 100% recyclable.
- The cubby-hole offers your feline her very own purr-ivate space.
- Features 3 corrugated surfaces to satisfy your cat’s scratching desires.
- Comes with a bag of catnip to entice and excite finicky felines.
- The vertical design is paw-fect for stretching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Cat-Shape Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$25.36Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$18.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratch & Play Mat Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.66Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- K&H Pet Products Stretch n' Scratch Cat Scratcher Toy$31.95Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Fat Cat Scratchy Mat Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Regular$35.19Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Pillar Tower Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$23.99Chewy Price$30.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
This is definitely the favorite scratching pad for all my cats (I have three), and it's a favorite for me, because when the scratching pad gets worn out, I can just rotate it. I think they like it because they can stretch up and scratch at the same time. Whoever invented this is a genius! When this one finally wears out, I'll be ordering more.
Not sure how I feel about this ..
I ordered this for my kitties first bday. I waited until the night before to put it together- simple enough - or so I thought. So, the side attachments don't quite fit snug - I shoved and got them in as best as I could but they don't seem to be acclaimed firmly. The front has the cat shaped head opening correct but the back is sideways - could be me but after attemps to fix it I just left it. I may play around with it some more to see if I can get it as shown in the pics above but for now I'm leaving it as is. Adora isn't really interested in it either - got in it a couple times so far but gravitates back to her other scratcher bed. I'm hoping she warms up to it or as another person did I may take it apart and just use it not assembled.
Surprised by Product
Initially I was somewhat disappointed. The scratching toy comes as 5 cardboard pieces, three with corrugated paper for scratching and two thin ones for the end pieces. I was concerned how flimsy it was and wondered how long corrugated paper would last. I was presently surprised when it not only fit together easily but solidly. The cats like it, too. The corrugated sides seem to be holding up well, but doubt they will hold up like sisal rope. The sides can be reversed when torn up. The cats love to get inside and scratch on floor or inside walls a little then lay down and nap, so it double as a "cat house". The paper does flake off slowly so there is always a little paper mess around the base of the unit. I expect it to last 12-18 months with 3 or 4 cat usage rather than 3-4 years with sisal rope scratching post.
Happy I Purchased!
My Cat loves this tent scratcher. She stays in in for hours at a time and most importantly she is using it as a scratcher. When I initially opened it I thought it was a bit small, but it has a nice color and as I said my adult cat loves it. I'm thinking of purchasing a second one. Also, it arrived much quicker than the estimated shipping date.
Kitty loves it. Love the look and color and shape. Will purchase again.
Best cat scratcher ever
I’ve bought many different kinds of scratching posts and things. And NOTHING compares to this. My kitty won’t leave it alone. And I’m so happy, finally my laundry basket can have a chance of survival.
Solid cardboard. Cats hide in it but don't scratch it.
Our cat seems to love this!
Our cat uses this to scratch, but also loves hiding in the middle for play time!
Better than a bag!
Our cat loves this little scratch house! I hesitated to get it because of the price but finally decided to splurge. Ralphie loves it, hangs out in it and uses it to scratch, as intended. Because it’s a triangle it can be reconfigured to use all the sides and inside out as it ages. Great for hiding his little toy mice.
It’ just ok
I don’t like that it slides on the floor and cardboard is very porous where the catnip gets all over the floor when I put it on the base. My cats prefer it with out the sides on. So now we have 3 separate pieces, which ok, I can place them throughout the house.