Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Cats & DogsBy Tomlyn
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to reduce the amount of water in loose stools.
- The probiotic supports your pet’s immune system while displacing bad bacteria.
- A great homeopathic medicine to use after loose stools are seen or before stressful events that can lead to loose stools like traveling and boarding.
- Paw-fect for canine companions and feline friends.
- The syringe option has a tasty chicken flavor and the tablets have an irresistible beef liver flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Active Per Ml: Kaolin 0.6 G, Pectin 0.025 G, Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion Cfu (Enterococcus Faecium) Kaolin...||Active Ingredients: (Per 10 Cc Serving) Pantothenic Acid 10.5 mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 2.5 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.0 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This products works great. Diarrhea cleared up with two doses. My doxie suffers from pancreatitis and gets diarrhea when he eats fat of any kind. Have used it several times and worked each to line.
Meds for diarrhea
Helped very much with my dogs digestive issues. Stopped the diarrhea after just two doses.
Tomlym pet diarrhea not a good buy
This product does work as advertised. However my tube had five air pockets which meant I got five fewer doses.
My cats didn't like it, it was crazy tryong to get them to take. Just didn't seem to make a difference.