Top Dog Chews X-Large Antler Dog Chew, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural antler provides hours of tasty entertainment.
- Grade A chews offer your pup the premium quality treat he deserves.
- No processing, additives or preservatives.
- Mess-free and odor-free so it’s easy on you and your nose!
- Naturally shed in the Rockies and naturally packed with minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6"$15.88Chewy Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 8"$27.38Chewy Price$26.01Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Large$41.99Chewy Price$57.50List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Large$37.13Chewy Price$41.22List Price$35.27Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Medium$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Large Antler Dog Treat, 6-9 inch$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Anlter||Antler||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler||Deer Antler.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Venison||Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison|
|Special Diet||—||Odor-Free, Natural||—||—||High-Protein, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Antlers for my dogs
Must have. They love them. Good for them. Last long. Must have fir your fur babies.
Good looking Rack
Antler is very larger, solid piece(not split) my tough chewer is enjoy the new chew. He goes for this antler of any of his other chews right now. Great price I appreciate the deal! Thanks chewy
Crappy item that void be good
These would be better sliced in half so the marrow is exposed
This antler holds up to the powerful jaws of our American Bulldog. So far it has lasted and is pretty durable.
Too thin for my large dog
I order two of the x-large antlers for my x-large dogs. One of them came as expected. The other was so thin my dog struggled with being able to really chew it.
My dog loves his antler. It came as a three prong antler rather than the one pictured, but he didn't care and neither did I. Unfortunately he or I have misplaced it :(
Cooper loves it.
Out one year old Mountain Cur will hardly play with any toys but loves antlers.
Great Value and Solid Product
I had never tried any kind of antler with my dogs, before, and these things are great! My dogs are veracious chewers, plowing through bully sticks and rawhide alternatives every night. I had stayed away from the antlers at the pet supply stores because of cost and, in my human perception, weren't particularly appealing; i.e.: I didn't want to spend a lot of money to have them ignored on the floor. These reasonable priced antlers I thought were worth a try, and I was more than right. My dogs do love them, and they last and last and last! Not only it turning out to be more expensive, since I am not going through as many chews, I love knowing there is always something around that they can chew, not just those special times in the evening. Knowing these are responsibly and domestically sourced is very important to me. I will definitely be buying again.
Good chewing but lasted one week
I have a new mid size one year old rescue that is a heavy chewer. I have to give him something to chew while in the back of my suv so he won’t chew the car. This did the trick but lasted less than a week. Kongs and Nyla bones don’t do the trick.
My dog literally ate this in 1 night
The previous antlers I have ordered I still have they have lasted months but I just like to get my young pup newer ones. This one he ate it like it was easily edible. But it wasn't easily digested for him.