Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fast-acting rinse cleans, lubricates and conditions blades.
- Helps keep blades sharper for longer.
- Petroleum-based solution is gentle yet effective at cleaning.
- Simply immerse the blade directly into the jar without having to remove it from a clipper.
- The rinse helps save you time cleaning as the excess hair stubble will settle to the bottom of the container.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Cable Grooming Loops, 19-in$13.74Chewy Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in$315.50Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Scarlett$32.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, Yellow$7.69Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis Small Oval Accessory Bag$13.49Chewy Price
- Andis Folding Blade Carrying Bag$13.49Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Vitamins & Minerals, Long$14.00Chewy Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price
- Aloha Pet Finger Mitt Pet Grooming Tool, 12 count$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||0-Phenylphenol, Inert Ingredients (Light Viscosity Mineral Oil, Vanilla Fragrance...||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This is a good blade rinse for all type blades
I've used this for years and never had any problems.
Only used once so far.
Easy enough to use and that’s a plus. Just started using on my clippers.
i highly recommened this blade rinse. i use my clippers all the time on my three wire haired fox terriers.this rinse cleaners my clippers blade very well.great product.
The Best Stuff
I have always groomed my Standard Poodles at home and this stuff is great for cleaning off my blades (disinfecting), cooling them off and keeping them sharp! Great product
I have been using this for years. I groom my dogs at home and use this to keep my clipper blades in good shape. I always clean the blades after use and they never gum up with this product as I have experienced with others.