Top Performance GloCoat Conditioner & Detangler for Dogs, 16-oz spray bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A spray in conditioner to quickly penetrate mats and tangles for faster comb-outs.
- Easy-to-use spray can be applied to damp fur and brushed through.
- Repels dust, dirt and urine to add instant luster to all coat types.
- Made with exceptional quality ingredients for a gentle but effective conditioner.
- Fresh, long-lasting scent will leave your dog smelling as if he just left the spa.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Jasmine & Vanilla Silky Coating Brush Conditioning Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.57Chewy Price$6.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Refreshing Grooming Spray Cologne Grooming & Deodorzing Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- BarkLogic Calming Lavender Leave-In Dog Conditioning Spray, 16-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Lemon & Linseed Oil Detangling Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner Intense Shine & Moisturizing with Shea Butter & Safflower Oil Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz spray$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Detangling Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Dog Facial Cleanser, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, Tropical Fresh Scent, 32-oz bottle$19.79Chewy Price$26.39List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Steralkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...||—||Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cationic Polymer Blend...||Purified Water, Vegetable-derived Conditioner & Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%)...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Smells bad, doesn’t repel dirt
I normally use Earthbath spray but decided to try this because it would be great to have something help keep my dog’s coat clean. But this smells terrible! The cherry smell is so artificial, everyone describes it as “cough syrup smell” when they smell him. It’s not good. Also, the claim that it repels dirt turns out to be as bogus as it sounds. The dirt still clings, he doesn’t stay clean any longer than usual, no magic here. I’m switching back to Earthbath, which actually smells good.
GloCoat scent has changed
The solution has changed. Smells a lot more like cherry. I liked the old scent better.
Used on yorkie and she looks amazing and the smell is mild and not offensive. Hair looks shinier and seems to stay cleaner
Great for dogs with undercoats!
We use this dry to help detangle our Samoyed puppy's thick double coat while combing. It works very well, especially on his very wooly pants. Helps with any mats and tangles and leaves his fur soft and smelling great.
Love the scent
I have only used this dry, but I love it. My Toy Poodle Zeke needs it. It has helped me to get him combed out. I spray on my hands then rub in his hair. He is patient, but still tries to curl up in a ball to stop me. I love how great he smells afterwards.
Been using for years on long haired cocker spaniels, really helps with tangles and static. Gives coat a silky smooth feel with a nice fragrance.
I have been using this leave in conditioner spray for years years as part of my dogs grooming process. I am so happy that Chewy carries it. It smells great and leaves my dogs hair so soft and fluffy.
Recommended by a friend.
Admittedly I haven’t used it yet, but it came highly recommended by a friend who is an excellent groomer. I’m sure it will be great for our dog’s furry tangles.
This conditioner works so well for our mini goldendoodle! His fur is like wool and mats like crazy. Spraying this on him smooths out his fur and brings out the waves and curls and has kept it from matting. The only reason I didn't give it a five is because the cap leaks any time I tip it to spray and wastes the product.
Our 18 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, has a beautiful silky coat that tends to get really tangled behind the ears and legs. Good to use between grooming to keep those knots to a minimum.