TriNova Lawn Deodorizer & Restorer Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with natural odor neutralizing bacteria that breaks down pet urine and feces leaving the surface smelling fresh.
- Concentrated formula with organic nutrients, bacteria and wetting agent works deep in the soil to promote a healthy green lawn and helps prevent and repair yellow spotting.
- Balances the soil’s pH, which becomes high in alkalinity as a result of your dog’s waste.
- Dilutes 3oz. to 1 gallon for easy application. Treat weekly or as often as needed.
- May be used on grass, concrete, dog runs and artificial turf.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus Citronella Refill$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- dealSimple Green Outdoor Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula, 1-gal bottle$31.79Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Puracy Green Tea & Lime Natural Pet Dish Soap, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fizzion Steam Carpet Cleaner Tablets, 20 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Fizzion Stain & Odor Remover, 23-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch, 2 pack$8.58Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Professional Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$17.88Chewy Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Tough Stuff Urine Odor & Stain Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Fizzion Extra Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator Refill, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Multi-Surface Cleaning Citrus Scented Wipes, 70 count$8.07Chewy Price$7.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Bacteria, Organic Nutirent, and Odor Neutralizers...||—||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Outdoor|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
I have four dogs and a huge backyard. First, I didn't realize you should use it at night or when the sun is down. I found that out by other reviews after the fact. Luckily we waited until after five pm when it was very cloudy anyways to use it. Second. The only complaint I have is the setup for the bottle is confusing. There's two settings basically. Wet and spray. Wet is like for a pre treatment which for a big yard I didn't think I actually needed. So I just used the spray function. I used one bottle for half my yard and the other bottle for the other half. The problem is there's literally no way of telling when you're out of product because the bottle fills with water as well. At least it did for me. Maybe I just didn't use it right I'm not sure. Again, directions weren't very helpful. However, after 6 years of numerous dogs and oders. This stuff actually worked!!!! All smells disappeared completely! Now we're on week two and some smell is slightly coming back. But it also says use weekly. It's just I'm going to try a different product for the sake of directions and Sq footage first and see how that does before reinvesting in this weekly plus food and vets is a little pricey for me right now. However, I'm amazed and very happy I stumbled across this product!!!!
This did wonders in my backyard, which is mostly concrete and rock/bark filled flowerbeds. The flies had gotten horrible, but after spraying the entire yard down with this we didn't have as much of a problem and no urine smell. I had difficulty getting it switched on at first, but love the toggle allowing you to use the spray or your hose without taking it off. Will definitely be keeping this on hand in the summer months!
I have 4 dogs, so the yard gets peed in very frequently! My grass was suffering and it reeked, so I looked for some sort of solution and came across this. I was skeptical, but after a month of use, I can honestly say it worked! I’m going to buy more and keep it handy. Try it out!
Outdoor Odor Eliminator Prevails!
I have three dogs and other dogs who visit occasionally, so our yard has accumulated a lot of dog pee over the years. I feel like we are constantly fighting a battle with a dog urine smell. I have tried two other products before this one. The other two worked for a short while. However, this product seems to do the job and leaves a slight scent, but dissipates quickly as well. I was skeptical at first and had to apply this "TriNova Lawn Deodorizer & Restorer Spray, 32-oz bottle" four times on one turf area because it was so soiled! It seemed to have worked so I tried only one application on my other turf area, and the odors appear to be gone. I have a very sensitive nose (My husband compares my ability to detect scents to a dog’s. LOL!) and this stuff seems to be doing the job! I feeling I have finally found our go-to product! Just make sure you read carefully and remember to apply this at night. The enzymes or bacteria that fight all the urine odor works when it’s moist. I’m glad I read the instructions because it clearly states to NOT apply in sunlight. The nice thing is that this uses VERY little of the enzymatic cleaner when used in combination with the sprayer. The sprayer makes it really easy to apply and clean our turf. I hope this helps keep our yard free from a urine smell. I will update you if anything changes.
I loved it.
I used the TriNova Lawn Deodorizer because I have two pooches and although I pick up their droppings the smell sometimes lingered. I have also smelled the scent of foxes marking their territory to compete with the scent of my dogs. Trinova actually worked. It actually worked better than a Citronella spray I purchased before.
Awesome Deodorizer & Lawn Restorer
I have several neighborhood dogs using my yard to relieve themselves. my lawn was getting yellow spots due to the urine. I also have a bush that’s turning brown from the dogs urine. I sprayed this on my yard, and it smells so clean now, After several uses my lawn yellow patches are hardly noticeable. This is restoring my yard. It did take a couple of weeks to start seeing some results on the bush.
Definitely helps restore our grass from pet urine/damage. The yellow/brown spots from dog pee went away! We got out healthy green grass back! Balances the ph levels and repairs from the root! Our yard and patio are smelling fresher! I can use this safely on concrete and also artificial turf!
Greener, cleaner grass!
I definitely loved using this stuff. It foams up so quick & effectively. I have a lot of pets, so dry patches/urine stains have really browned out most of my grass. Since using this stuff for about 2 weeks, I have noticed a definite difference. I highly recommend!!!
This Product Saved My Back Yard!
This product has done what I have tried doing for years- repair my "Doggie Damaged Back Yard" ! Thanks TriNova, for another wonderful product, that lives up to its claims. After I applied this formula, my yellow, stinky yard was soon on its way to to freshness and nice, green areas. The bigger your dog, the more you need this Lawn Product.
Starts working after one spray
This lawn care product has worked wonderfully on our dead spots. It has started to heal the dead grass and helps to eliminate waste smell. The nozzle perfectly dilutes the spray so you don't over treat your yard. Highly recommended. Our puppy hasn't had any skin reaction to this which we were worried about at first but now we can rest easy that our pup and yard will be healthy.