TriNova No Chew Dog Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog deterrent spray that can be used as a training aid to help teach your pup not to chew on the things you love.
- Cinnamon infused formula is very bitter to effectively discourage you dog from chewing.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including furniture, shoes, wires, drapes, and pet fur.
- Infused with tea tree oil to help soothe and relieve trouble areas that your dog won't stop licking or chewing—including paws, skin, fur and more.
- Use spray consistently and reapply often until your best bud learns not to chew the area in question.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coastal Pet Products Behavior Coach Dog Training Tool$10.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petdiary Dog Deterrent Spray Refill, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$28.75Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL$15.45Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$25.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Ruff & Tuff Cord Protector for Dog & Cat, Clear$15.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P690 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Black$49.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol...||—||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Does not work
I ordered this for our puppy Riley who was chewing up everything. Spray on the furniture and he still was chewing. He was destroying his bed spray on the edge of his bed did not stop him at all. Do not waste your money on this one. Hopefully I can find one that will work.
Does NOT work!
This does not work. Our three dogs kept biting the same spot and did further damage. Maybe it works immediately after application. But it was not a solution for our dogs biting issues. I would not recommend this.
This stuff works wonders
When training my pups, I used this to make sure they wouldn't chew up my pillows and shoes. Works really well, you do have to apply often to train and it's not a miracle spray so proper chewing training is still needed of course. I also used this on my one dog's paw. It had cracked and he kept chewing and licking the wound, this helped a lot.
Waste of money
Absolutely useless..This product did Not work at all!! Waste of money that’s for sure.
My puppies loved it. It did not deter them from chewing. They kept licking it.
Save your money
My puppy loves the stuff, can't lick it up fast enough.