TRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White
About This Item
- Two-story cottage is made from weather-treated, non-toxic fir for years of use with little maintenance.
- Cats can come and go through the front door, and there is also a large side door and hinged roof for quick access and cleaning.
- Included plastic flaps can be added to keep out wind and rain, and the hard plastic footing prevents decay from wet soil.
- Elevated foundation promotes air circulation and protects your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Assembles in 20 minutes with included hardware; measures 30.5 x 22.75 x 35.25 inches. Includes lounging porch and perch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Unheated Cat House, Green$45.83Chewy Price$56.46List Price
- TRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$103.19Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Frisco Indoor Unheated Cat House, Green$43.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House, Tan$80.52Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Gray Leaf$129.99Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- Kitty City Outdoor Cat Condo$73.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Walnut, Left-Open$134.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Purrrrfect Cat Bed & End Table, Mahogany$142.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$61.77Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Blue$61.91Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Quad Stack Cat Furniture$84.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Convertible 22-in Cat Tree End Table, Black & White$118.96Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Modern||Modern, Floor-to-Ceiling|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Plastic||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||No||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Height Range||—||—||—||—||30 inches & under|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
A nice house but will your cat actually use it
My cat hated it would not go inside it had zero interest in it so I end up giving it away after months of zero use out of it. A good quality house that was easy to assemble but I guess so and ask yourself if your cat will actually use this thing before you invest into it as it is pretty expensive.
Cute house but poor quality materials and arrived damaged
I bought this house because it was cute in photos, but I would not recommend it now that I’ve put it together. It is made of very thin, soft wood and particle board. The darling white trim in photos came very scuffed and marked up like it was either used or damaged from being handled roughly. Also, the pre-drilled holes for the top hinge left the roof very crooked. One of the wood pieces for the doors was broken and had to be replaced. We ended up having to buy supplies to fix and reinforce this house. Now we will have to sand and repaint it to repair the damage it came with.
Cutest darn thing!
I got my daughter a cat and didn’t want to look at the litter box in her room so we got this and we put the litter box in the bottom part. We leave the top doors open. The kitten LOVES her lil cottage! We get a lot of compliments on it!
Cute Cat Shelter
We got this for some foster cats on our screened patio, it was easy to put together and looks adorable! We have not had a good rain yet, but it was definitely good with a light rain thus far.
OK just ok
This house is cute however upon receipt the wood rims were broken. The house is not insulated so it will keep the cat from getting wet but no warmth really. I caulked and insulated mine with foam board , but it was a whole day project. It just ok for $150
LOVE THIS. BUY THIS!!
My husband and I have a stray kitty that lives on our porch. We had a heated/fabric house for her previously and needed an upgrade! Saw this adorable house and that it was named Trixie which is actually my name! I was thinking it was just meant to be! Our sweet girl, Sarabi, loves her new home! I put her bed in the top layer and that's where she mainly stays! Thanks so much Chewy for the quick shipping and adorable products! Wish it was a little more insulates around the windows and doors but other than that this is a great product!
Cute and easy to build
Sweet looking. Easy access points. Unfortunately my cats don't like it.
Several pieces came damaged and had cracks in them. Don’t recommend!
2 story cathouse
My outside cat LOVES it. Definitely would recommend.
My cat loves his new house. Its alot bigger than i wanted but i needed the height. I like how these is plenty of room inside. The house is made a bit cheap. It breaks easy. It broke when i tried to bring outside. Best to put pouch on after you get it outside. The best thing i like about this house is the roof comes up esay. The wasps like to make nests in these houses. So the way here i can keep an eye out without moving the whole house. I wish it had wheels cause it does take two people to move it.