TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wall-mounted cat bed takes up no floor space.
- Cats love high perches!
- Simple modern design looks great in any home. Available in white or espresso brown.
- Removable plush mat can be hand washed.
- Installs easily with included hardware. Some assembly required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$65.11Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, Onyx/Natural$81.01Chewy Price$88.00List Price
- TRIXIE Playground Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$59.62Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Salvador 30.75-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Black Floral$43.77Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- ZEZE Adora Flower 43-in Carpet Cat Tree$99.90Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan$31.15Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$29.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Brown$279.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$129.67Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Bridge, English Chestnut, Medium$145.00Chewy Price$163.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||—||Carpet||Carpet||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed, Modern||—||Hammock||Modern||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Immediately fell out of the wall when our cat jumped onto it because the drywall anchors are terrible quality. Luckily our cat wasnt hurt. Now I get to patch a couple holes in our living room wall and repaint.DO NOT BUY.
Similar issue as others - just awful build quality and hardware. Fastened into a stud on one connection and used a drywall anchor for the other. Second or third time my cat used it, it ripped right from the wall. The screw and washer into the stud was still in the wall, and the anchor and screw on the other side stayed in the step. The junky composite back wall material completely disintegrated when loaded. My cat is around 10 lbs, but that’s not relevant. This product is poor quality junk even when installed in the best of circumstances. Just glad my buddy wasn’t injured.
they love it
They love the new addition! One of the best seats in the house for the first one there lol but they have multiple perches . This one gets the most use . It fits the aesthetic and doesn’t look out of place in your living room! I love it and they do to!
$32 for 2 large holes in the wall
I really wanted this shelf to work. I read the directions carefully and used a 1/16 drill bit to drill pilot holes. This was not large enough to get the anchors into the wall. Had a hard time getting the holes big enough, then when I finally did the one aligned with the stud was secure but the second hole (no stud) could NOT support the weight of the shelf. The holes in the shelf do not allow it to be mounted on 2 studs. So I tried a few different drywall anchors (which I had at home already) with no success. I will have to save this shelf and create a bigger backboard large enough to drill into both wall studs or move to a different house.
I think they sent me one that had been returned previously.
The box came already open and the shelf had several randomly drilled holes in it. It looks like it had maybe been returned from a previous order. Super disappointed.
Cat approved & really nice for the price!
Considering competitors are charging around $70 for similar ones, this was a great deal. I wasn't quite sure how to properly install the drywall anchors (the instructions are terrible) but once I figured it out and used a laser level it took me all of 5 minutes to install.
Our 11 pound cat loves her new cat shelf. We used our own heavy duty Molly plugs with the provided hardware. The Velcro for the rug was a nice surprise. This fits perfect where we installed it and both of my cats enjoy sunning themselves from their new perch.
Perfect for my Romeo to get away from it all
So, my guy is 13 years old and likes a lot more time on his own and a nice high place to sleep away from it all. we struggled to find anything like this for a while as a lot of these things are way too tacky or overpriced - we just wanted something basic where he could sprawl as he's part Rag-Doll and a bigger breed. Plus it needed to be something with a removable bas cover we could clean. This was really good on all counts - and he loves it, although he was originally very untrusting of it and resisted all efforts to put him on it. Typical cat .... Good job Chewy - the only point we would make is that because we placed ours high on a wall - accessed by stepping off a cat tower - that the wall screws that come with this are weak and our wall was grim plasterboard. We have other cats that are much heavier and they jumped on to this and brought it out of the wall to our horror and amazement. No-one was injured - but we've put them back up with much stronger bracing screws and it's much more solid.
we got two of these and because of the cheap hardware were only able to get one mounted appropriately. and our cats don't even like it.
We love it
Eli is so cute!!! He looks down on us. He loves it and I installed it myself. (Whoa can't believe I did it myself!) Love the color