TRIXIE Natura 3-Story Aviary Bird CageBy Trixie
About This Item
- This cage is great for indoor or outdoor usage—crafted with solid wood that’s coated in a glazed weatherproof finish for added strength.
- Great for your small parakeet, finch or other small bird, it can even fit multiple feathered friends if you have a whole family.
- Includes a ladder, 2 perches, climbing frame and a feeding tray with 2 stainless steel bowls.
- Your beaked buddy can enter and exit the cage through 3 separate doors that feature metal slide latches.
- Designed with horizontal bars that can hold accessories and toys as well as a flap for fastening a bathtub or other add-on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet||Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Finch...||Parakeet, Cockatiel||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Conure|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Steel||Coated Metal||Coated Metal|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
If you have a chewer, watch out! Escape Artist, Shawshank Redemption warning!
We've had this cage for 3.5 months now, and as of yesterday, one of our birds managed to escape. How? It's constructed of very soft wood--and they LOVE to chew on the top structure. One of our birds (a small parakeet) managed to chew a perfect "bird house hole" at the rear apex of the structure and let himself out. Escape artist, digging a prison escape tunnel at night! We've taken a piece of thin plywood and screwed it in from the outside to block his progress, but 3.5 months before they chewed through a $275 cage seems like a short lifespan. In the attached photo you'll see the "bird hole" at the top, covered now by a piece of wood from the outside. All of the lighter-colored portions of wood are where they have chewed away at the structure. Other than that, we do like the cage. Assembly was relatively simple. It is poorly packaged, in my opinion--we had several broken pieces (both wood and wire) that the company quickly replaced (within a week) that delayed assembling the unit. It stands TALL and we have four birds in there--they love it. HINT: Leave out the "shelf with bowl"; it becomes a bird dropping shelf. We ended up removing it 30 days into our experience. If the unit was constructed with hardwood vs softwood, I'd definitely give it five stars. It's attractive and easy to clean. I do wish there were a few more access doors up top to make it easier to hang accessories up high.