TRIXIE Natura Flat Roof Club Dog House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This house prevents leak and drafts from entering with its tightly sealed tongue-and-groove construction.
- When it’s time to spruce-up the inside, simply remove the bottom flooring.
- Adjustable legs with plastic tipped feet allow you to elevate the house off the ground for improved circulation and leverage on uneven surfaces.
- Features a flat hinged roof that can stay propped up for added ventilation.
- Crafted with solid pine wood, durable composite shingles and a weatherproof coating.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$54.87Chewy Price$60.97List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Medium$149.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MidWest Ferplast Villa Dog Kennel with Folding Porch, Small$134.99Chewy Price$136.99List Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Large$234.65Chewy Price$255.99List Price
- DealFrisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Medium$160.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Suncast DH350 Deluxe Dog House$119.88Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Plastic Outdoor Dog House, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Lodge Dog House$236.62Chewy Price$247.99List Price
- Frisco Plastic Outdoor Dog House with Elevated Platform, Large$129.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Dog House$129.98Chewy Price
- Dog Palace Dog House, Grey/Taupe$289.99Chewy Price$307.88List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
We will use it to winter 4 feral cats hanging around. We liked it for the size. It looks nice. The only thing was the one piece that has the hinges on it was split when it arrived. My husband glued and pin nailed it, so hopefully it will be good as new. The large heating pad we got will fit in this one. Great roof. Wish they would do one for cats with a small escape hole.
not good screws to assemble not long enough
i could not do the very first step for assembly. the screws to connect side panel with back panel were not long enough . ridiculous
New home but Ay Chihuahuas!
Definitely a good purchase and value for the dollar. The house is made of materials that are solid but not bulky. The surface can be repainted if you want to get creative. The design does well to deflect rain and we put it to the test with the recent downpours we had. The temperature inside the house remains cool even in hot temps, I know because I crawled inside when I tried introducing my pooches to their new outdoor living space. The only downside is that my dogs are older and never had an outdoor shelter before, so I am not succeeding at getting them to use it. I am thinking of maybe adding a (homemade deck) and in-ground (baby) pool to see if maybe that will entice them to use it. I have tried treats, a fluffy bed, a water bowl, and now resorted to wall to wall carpeting. So far, nothing has worked. But, it is definitely a very nice dog house that was very easy to assemble and not to heavy to move around. I placed it on slim cylinder blocks to keep the house from making direct contact with the wet ground because we get four seasons here and often we get heavy snow and rain fall. My hope is the blocks will extend the life of their home and prevent water damage or rot. I love that the roof opens like a chest - makes it easy to access the inside.
I'm not going to lie I'm a little bit disappointed in the stain job that was done on the main panels of the dog house other than that it is nice I guess I just expected it to be a little better than what it is for the price I paid..but it was very easy pretty much self explanatory to put together
Functional, but not impressive
Building the doghouse was fairly straightforward, but the quality of the wood is not great and there were already two pieces that had split before assembly. It also looks cheaper in real life than it does online.
the size is NOT accurate
I got the “small-medium” size for my 25 lbs dog and he barely fits inside with NO room to turn around. It was also unnecessarily hard to attach the roof bc the instructions are not clear. There are 4 steps on the entire page and the last one is just “attach the roof with B screws” with no pre drilled holes or marks on where they actually go. I would not recommend this brand.
Well built dog house
I received it very fast. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. I assembled it by myself in about one hour. The roof installation was the most challenging. Make sure you center it or it won’t close right and catch one corner. Other than that pretty easy. The house is well made. The roof material is little messy during installation but it is great and waterproof and is not a bother after the roof is installed. I recommend it!
Doge in this house
Arrived super quick!!! Easy to assemble and everything fit where it was supposed to. I would purchase again.
Very nice dog house
This house was very easy to assemble with just a screwdriver and pair of pliers. It seems to be pretty well built but I am not sure how well it would stand up to the weather. We are putting ours under a covered patio so it is not a issue but if I was putting it out in the weather I would probably put a good paint or sealer on it first. The hinged roof makes getting inside and keeping it clean very nice and our husky loves it. It’s nice and big with plenty of room for him to stretch out.
Just what I was looking for
One of my siberian huskies loves sleeping outside--even when it gets cold and rainy. We live in the PNW so there is lots of rain and some snow in the winter. I wanted to make sure she had a place to go to stay dry and warmer, just in case. This does the trick! It was super easy to put together (I'm a 23 year old girl and this was the first big thing I put together without my dad's help lol), though it did take some time and I used the wrong screws at one point, so make sure to check the type of screws you're using to the directions! It is waterproof as far as I can tell, but the rain does get in through the door, so the corner of the dog bed we have in there does get wet. It fits Skye perfectly with enough space for her to lay down, stand up, and turn around. It isn't insulated, so I am ordering a self-heating dog crate pad to put in there during the coldest months. The pictures I attached are her exploring it the first day.